- The Cafe
Questions / Tips / Techniques
- Modelling / Sculpting
- Character Animation / Rigging
- CD Character Plugins
- Dynamics, Hair, Thinking Particles, MoGraph or General Animation
- Miscellaneous Questions
- Texturing / Materials / BodyPaint
- Resources, Tips / Mini Tutorials
- Rendering & Lighting / Net Render
- XPresso / Python Scripting
- Compositing and Post Work
- Plugins: Making, Finding, and Using
- Tutorials - Questions or Requests
Join C4D Cafe
C4D Cafe is a forum / site supporting the 3D application Cinema 4D. Joining is free. This then gives you access to our forums and free tutorials. Members also enjoy seeing a lot less advertising.
- Modeling a Propane Tank on Cineversity
A week agoViews: 324 Replies: 2
We just posted a new tutorial by Jamie Hamel-Smith that shows how you can model a propane tank using Cinema 4D's polygonal modeling tools, generators, deformers and more.
Learn how to:
• Set up modeling reference materials
• Quickly create the bulk of the tank using the Lathe Object
• Add details using a wide range modeling tools in concert including: Loft, Bevel, Extrude, Weld, Spline Wrap, Connect, and Booles.
This series is exclusively available to premium Cineversity members.
Check it out: Modeling a Propane Tank
The Cineversity Team
Topic Started By: Cineversity Last Reply By: ekviz
Support The Cafe
Your support by joining the Supporter's Club pays for our dedicated server, server and forum software upgrades and maintenance contracts.
- LEGO floor texture - tile problem Replies: 1
By: fealmeida Last Reply By: 3DKiwi Today, 11:04 AM
Google "Moire". It's a common problem with patterned images. T...
- WHAT? no R17 thread yet? Replies: 83
By: bobc4d Last Reply By: Fastbee Today, 08:55 AM
Unfortunately the NDA prevents me saying what I would like t...
- Texturing few clones using mograph selection Replies: 4
By: digifixd Last Reply By: teknow Today, 08:50 AM
It works great on my R14 Studio Clever file! Thanks
- ZBrush R7 is OUT! Replies: 33
By: igor Last Reply By: Mauricio Today, 07:19 AM
Thanks for all the info Brian. Looking forward to hearing more...
- LEGO floor texture - tile problem
By: FeAlmeida Today, 10:57 AM Views: 5 Replies: 1
- Connect option in C4D R16 Lite?
By: RobJ Today, 10:12 AM Views: 7 Replies: 0
- Legacy Polytool
By: Soldium Today, 09:12 AM Views: 13 Replies: 0
- Thrausi Problem
By: Shinobi Today, 08:06 AM Views: 10 Replies: 0
- Crashing Problem (Read below)
By: Marzer Today, 07:38 AM Views: 16 Replies: 0
198 active user(s) (in the past 15 minutes)8 members, 190 guests
digifixD, Filmmaker, CraigM, Soldium, 3DKiwi, FeAlmeida, Todryan, Horganovski