- The Cafe
Questions / Tips / Techniques
- Modelling / Sculpting
- Character Animation / Rigging
- CD Character Plugins
- Dynamics, Hair, Thinking Particles, MoGraph or General Animation
- Miscellaneous Questions
- Texturing / Materials / BodyPaint
- Resources, Tips / Mini Tutorials
- Rendering & Lighting / Net Render
- XPresso / Python Scripting
- Compositing and Post Work
- Plugins: Making, Finding, and Using
- Tutorials - Questions or Requests
Support The Cafe
Your support by joining the Supporter's Club pays for our dedicated server, server and forum software upgrades and maintenance contracts.
- wave spiral Replies: 1
By: nutella Last Reply By: serpentbird Today, 10:49 PM
Looks like a job for a helix spline with sweep nurbs inside of...
- Cinema 4D R12 Studio For Sale - Price Reduced Replies: 4
By: tralfaz Last Reply By: 3DKiwi Today, 10:00 PM
but I think MAXON may not even support the transfer for that...
- [Need help] how to make my low poly water look like this? Replies: 3
By: leejenshil Last Reply By: leejenshil Today, 09:00 PM
...and triangulate your plane before you displace it. I mean...
- Massive amount of cables Replies: 4
By: robbo Last Reply By: Robbo Today, 08:32 PM
I would use hair module. Generate splines which are fully dy...
- Changing materials at a perscribed frame
By: teliocide Today, 10:47 PM Views: 8 Replies: 0
- Set Point Value as a palette
By: phaedarus Today, 09:45 PM Views: 7 Replies: 0
- wave spiral
By: nutella Today, 07:24 PM Views: 15 Replies: 1
- Fading an alpha material
By: Freemorpheme 8 hours ago Views: 22 Replies: 1
- Vray for Cinema 4D R15
By: fbfelipe 8 hours ago Views: 31 Replies: 1
75 active user(s) (in the past 15 minutes)5 members, 70 guests
teliocide, C4DS, dataflow, daveo, EliasNM
Challenge Closes In