- The Cafe
Questions / Tips / Techniques
- Modelling / Sculpting
- Character Animation / Rigging
- CD Character Plugins
- Dynamics, Hair, Thinking Particles, MoGraph or General Animation
- Miscellaneous Questions
- Texturing / Materials / BodyPaint
- Resources, Tips / Mini Tutorials
- Rendering & Lighting / Net Render
- XPresso / Python Scripting
- Compositing and Post Work
- Plugins: Making, Finding, and Using
- Tutorials - Questions or Requests
Join C4D Cafe
C4D Cafe is a forum / site supporting the 3D application Cinema 4D. Joining is free. This then gives you access to our forums and free tutorials. Members also enjoy seeing a lot less advertising.
- Self-Building Roman Pillar Tutorial Series now Live
2 days ago
We've just released a new tutorial series by Cineversity 1ON1 Trainer, Darrin Frankovitz, on how to build a self-assembling Roman pillar using Cinema 4D's MoGraph tools
Along the way you'll learn how to:
· Model a Roman pillar that is ready for the self-assembly animation
· Efficiently animate using MoGraph Effectors
· Create basic materials
· Quickly set up daytime lighting using the Physical Sky
This tutorial series is exclusively available to premium Cineversity members.
Check it out: Self-Building Roman Pillar
The Cineversity Team
Topic Started By: Cineversity Last Reply By: bobc4d
Support The Cafe
Your support by joining the Supporter's Club pays for our dedicated server, server and forum software upgrades and maintenance contracts.
- Texture Alignment - Cubic Replies: 1
By: zak Last Reply By: RokenPrice Today, 10:02 AM
I'm not on 16, but I could reproduce this (though my own workf...
- Center object to edge loop Replies: 1
By: jkettles Last Reply By: 3DKiwi Today, 07:25 AM
Check out Axis Center from the Mesh menu.
- Rigging a trunk door with hydraulics Replies: 1
By: gudron Last Reply By: gudron Today, 07:00 AM
actually, I've found just what I need: ROBOT ARM CHARACTER RIG...
- Live long and Prosper Mr. Nimoy Replies: 6
By: 3d-pangel Last Reply By: Igor Today, 03:20 AM
R.I.P. ...I hope he now really explores new horizons. ...
- Rigging a trunk door with hydraulics
By: gudron Today, 06:55 AM Views: 25 Replies: 1
- Texture Alignment - Cubic
By: zak Today, 03:30 AM Views: 20 Replies: 1
- Center object to edge loop
By: jkettles 11 hours ago Views: 22 Replies: 1
- Fold my design texturing
By: nikimotosan 20 hours ago Views: 31 Replies: 1
- The object will be seen through transparency
By: betones 22 hours ago Views: 34 Replies: 3
116 active user(s) (in the past 15 minutes)3 members, 113 guests
metronome, srek, DubGaming