- The Cafe
Questions / Tips / Techniques
- Modelling / Sculpting
- Character Animation / Rigging
- CD Character Plugins
- Dynamics, Hair, Thinking Particles, MoGraph or General Animation
- Miscellaneous Questions
- Texturing / Materials / BodyPaint
- Resources, Tips / Mini Tutorials
- Rendering & Lighting / Net Render
- XPresso / Python Scripting
- Compositing and Post Work
- Plugins: Making, Finding, and Using
- Tutorials - Questions or Requests
Join C4D Cafe
C4D Cafe is a forum / site supporting the 3D application Cinema 4D. Joining is free. This then gives you access to our forums and free tutorials. Members also enjoy seeing a lot less advertising.
- Modeling a Propane Tank on Cineversity
6 days agoViews: 240 Replies: 2
We just posted a new tutorial by Jamie Hamel-Smith that shows how you can model a propane tank using Cinema 4D's polygonal modeling tools, generators, deformers and more.
Learn how to:
• Set up modeling reference materials
• Quickly create the bulk of the tank using the Lathe Object
• Add details using a wide range modeling tools in concert including: Loft, Bevel, Extrude, Weld, Spline Wrap, Connect, and Booles.
This series is exclusively available to premium Cineversity members.
Check it out: Modeling a Propane Tank
The Cineversity Team
Topic Started By: Cineversity Last Reply By: ekviz
Support The Cafe
Your support by joining the Supporter's Club pays for our dedicated server, server and forum software upgrades and maintenance contracts.
- Unparenting Without Freeze Tranform Replies: 2
By: gabevf Last Reply By: shawnfrueh Today, 11:30 AM
This might be what your looking for: Character>Commands...
- Having trouble with dynamics Replies: 1
By: joeysant Last Reply By: 3DKiwi Today, 11:06 AM
The laterns are jumping around because of the "Turbulence" obj...
- Anyone remember this detailed post of PC build? Replies: 7
By: bryanfsmith Last Reply By: bryanfsmith Today, 10:58 AM
Thanks for maingear.com, looks great. And paulselhi, thanks so...
- Disconnect surfaces along a spline Replies: 1
By: creatix Last Reply By: 3DKiwi Today, 10:55 AM
Can you please use the cafe's attachment system for images rat...
- Offsetting light animation in time for multiple lights Replies: 2
By: neila Last Reply By: NeilA Today, 10:52 AM
Hi, Thanks for the reply. Yes, I realise I can do it that way...
- How to fix freeform polygon extrude?
By: Seersense Today, 11:51 AM Views: 7 Replies: 0
- Inconsistent Audio Playback
By: intaglio Today, 11:12 AM Views: 4 Replies: 0
- Object hanging on hair-- dynamics problems
By: ChrisGlavan Today, 10:19 AM Views: 10 Replies: 0
- Fixing bendig direction of joints
By: plymounth Today, 09:57 AM Views: 11 Replies: 0
By: Kurdt Today, 08:38 AM Views: 10 Replies: 0
194 active user(s) (in the past 15 minutes)13 members, 181 guests
nimpsy, Sketch, pixeltubo, teknow, hulaboy, EAlexander, physicsmeal, shawnfrueh, dataflow, briand, daveo, intaglio, DaveMcGuire