- The Cafe
Questions / Tips / Techniques
- Modelling / Sculpting
- Character Animation / Rigging
- CD Character Plugins
- Dynamics, Hair, Thinking Particles, MoGraph or General Animation
- Miscellaneous Questions
- Texturing / Materials / BodyPaint
- Resources, Tips / Mini Tutorials
- Rendering & Lighting / Net Render
- XPresso / Python Scripting
- Compositing and Post Work
- Plugins: Making, Finding, and Using
- Tutorials - Questions or Requests
- CV-Layer Comps Plugin is now Available!
Sep 18 2014 01:37 PM
We've just released CV- Layer Comps, a full suite of Cinema 4D plugins and commands developed by Donovan Keith to streamline your workflow when working with layers.
· CV-Layer Comps Manager: Provides an easy interface for quickly saving and loading layer states that is similar to Adobe Photoshops' Layer Comps Manager.
· CV-Active Layer: Assigns new objects to the selected layer in the scene layers manager.
· CV-Load Layer Comps Palette: Loads a palette containing all of the CV-Layer Comps - ideal for docking into your Layers manager.
· CV-New Layer Comp: Creates a new layer comp based on the current layer states.
· CV-Next Layer Comp: Activates the next selected layer comp in the Layer Comp Manager.
· CV-Update Layer Comp: Updates the selected layer comp(s) to reflect the current scene layer states
· CV-Mute Layer: Mutes/unmutes the currently selected layer.
· CV-Reset Layer to Defaults: Restores all layer properties of the selected layer to default settings.
· CV-Select Layers of Active Objects: Selects the layers associated with any objects selected in the viewport/object manager
· CV-Solo Layers of Active Objects: Turns on solo mode for any layers associated with the selected layers, if other layers are currently soloed it turns them off.
· CV-Solo Next Layer: Loops through all selected layers - soloing them in turn.
· CV-Solo Previous Layer: Like the one above, but in the opposite direction.
As with all Cineversity plugins, CV-Layer Comps can be installed from within Cinema 4D's interface in just a few clicks through the CV-Toolbox unified installer.
CV-Layer Comps is available exclusively for Premium Cineversity members.
Check it out: http://www.cineversity.com/vidplaylist/cv-layers_comps
The Cineversity Team
Topic Started By: Cineversity Last Reply By: Edouard
Support The Cafe
Your support by joining the Supporter's Club pays for our dedicated server, server and forum software upgrades and maintenance contracts.
- Cinema 4D R16 Feedback Replies: 16
By: salvatore Last Reply By: wretep 23 Sep 2014 - 03:09
That I know but the 'vonc_proc3durale' is a free plugin. Bec...
- Stage Lighting Visualisation using Expresso Replies: 8
By: mikemack Last Reply By: teknow 23 Sep 2014 - 02:55
This topic brings out a bug in C4D! When you copy a spot light...
- Reflectance channel dark texture trouble Replies: 4
By: joachima Last Reply By: dataflow 23 Sep 2014 - 01:29
no answering your own questions
- C4D Character Animators Replies: 8
By: garyabrehart Last Reply By: zeden 23 Sep 2014 - 01:04
Not sure if this is the correct place to write this post but...
- Reflectance Docs Problems?
By: Pilasters 23 Sep 2014 - 02:01 Views: 14 Replies: 0
- Just Add Water - And Win!
By: 3DKiwi 23 Sep 2014 - 01:18 Views: 0 Replies: 0
- Constraint Question
By: stevechamp 22 Sep 2014 - 23:00 Views: 22 Replies: 0
- Get the C4D version of a file without opening it?
By: ScottishCpt 22 Sep 2014 - 19:39 Views: 43 Replies: 1
- BMW lighting test
By: Xman 22 Sep 2014 - 16:43 Views: 41 Replies: 0
211 active user(s) (in the past 15 minutes)13 members, 198 guests
DrTea, ScottishCpt, kingcoma, Samud, teknow, doeminic, snape, hamdan, Choerte, Scubbs, rocketroost, virtualzapp, Tyrano
Challenge Closes In