- The Cafe
Questions / Tips / Techniques
- Modelling / Sculpting
- Character Animation / Rigging
- CD Character Plugins
- Dynamics, Hair, Thinking Particles, MoGraph or General Animation
- Miscellaneous Questions
- Texturing / Materials / BodyPaint
- Resources, Tips / Mini Tutorials
- Rendering & Lighting / Net Render
- XPresso / Python Scripting
- Compositing and Post Work
- Plugins: Making, Finding, and Using
- Tutorials - Questions or Requests
Join C4D Cafe
C4D Cafe is a forum / site supporting the 3D application Cinema 4D. Joining is free. This then gives you access to our forums and free tutorials. Members also enjoy seeing a lot less advertising.
- Jerrycan Challenge - Winners Announced
14 hours agoViews: 80 Replies: 9
Hi everyone. Our first challenge for 2015 is done and dusted and we're very happy to announce the winners. Sorry for the delay. Both the cafe admins have been away from home this week and time has been limited.
Not a lot of entries but the standard from those that entered was very high. Modelling a Jerrycan isn't easy.
The winners are:
1st Place - mrmoose2nd Place - Keith3rd Place - ionHonourable mentions:ZakOriginalGemWell done to the winners and to all those that entered. A new challenge will follow in the next day or so.Cheers3DKiwi & Hsrdelic
Topic Started By: 3DKiwi Last Reply By: Edouard
Support The Cafe
Your support by joining the Supporter's Club pays for our dedicated server, server and forum software upgrades and maintenance contracts.
- Looking at bubbles from inside liquid Replies: 3
By: timlitos Last Reply By: jjpainter Today, 12:34 PM
Do your bubbles have to be 3D objects? Could just composite th...
- creating snake like scales Replies: 3
By: herrschobel Last Reply By: jjpainter Today, 12:32 PM
Interesting, would you mind pointing us towards that scene fil...
- How Do I Add A Material to a Polygon Selection, Not Entire Object Replies: 13
By: iamme Last Reply By: BigAl3D Today, 11:55 AM
This can get tricky, you what you need is the Displacement Cha...
- WHAT? no R17 thread yet? Replies: 197
By: bobc4d Last Reply By: 3DKiwi Today, 11:29 AM
By the way there is a very little thing in Houdini I...
- No "fill hairs" with Physical render ?
By: espresso Today, 11:19 AM Views: 11 Replies: 0
- simple soft body animation
By: howie Today, 08:37 AM Views: 18 Replies: 3
- Applying texture to simple object problem!
By: alenvrecer Today, 07:24 AM Views: 9 Replies: 0
- export uv unwrapped with the current texture on it (ie to make texture correction on photoshop)
By: crasse Today, 05:55 AM Views: 26 Replies: 3
- Project a video footage with Projection Man
By: Aardenon Today, 05:48 AM Views: 14 Replies: 0
242 active user(s) (in the past 15 minutes)11 members, 231 guests
salvatore, rasputin, thomy, Enrico, teknow, kizmit, poodles, youandih, EAlexander, briand, CraigM
Challenge Closes In