- The Cafe
Questions / Tips / Techniques
- Modelling / Sculpting
- Character Animation / Rigging
- CD Character Plugins
- Dynamics, Hair, Thinking Particles, MoGraph or General Animation
- Miscellaneous Questions
- Texturing / Materials / BodyPaint
- Resources, Tips / Mini Tutorials
- Rendering & Lighting / Net Render
- XPresso / Python Scripting
- Compositing and Post Work
- Plugins: Making, Finding, and Using
- Tutorials - Questions or Requests
- CV-Layer Comps Plugin is now Available!
3 days ago
We've just released CV- Layer Comps, a full suite of Cinema 4D plugins and commands developed by Donovan Keith to streamline your workflow when working with layers.
· CV-Layer Comps Manager: Provides an easy interface for quickly saving and loading layer states that is similar to Adobe Photoshops' Layer Comps Manager.
· CV-Active Layer: Assigns new objects to the selected layer in the scene layers manager.
· CV-Load Layer Comps Palette: Loads a palette containing all of the CV-Layer Comps - ideal for docking into your Layers manager.
· CV-New Layer Comp: Creates a new layer comp based on the current layer states.
· CV-Next Layer Comp: Activates the next selected layer comp in the Layer Comp Manager.
· CV-Update Layer Comp: Updates the selected layer comp(s) to reflect the current scene layer states
· CV-Mute Layer: Mutes/unmutes the currently selected layer.
· CV-Reset Layer to Defaults: Restores all layer properties of the selected layer to default settings.
· CV-Select Layers of Active Objects: Selects the layers associated with any objects selected in the viewport/object manager
· CV-Solo Layers of Active Objects: Turns on solo mode for any layers associated with the selected layers, if other layers are currently soloed it turns them off.
· CV-Solo Next Layer: Loops through all selected layers - soloing them in turn.
· CV-Solo Previous Layer: Like the one above, but in the opposite direction.
As with all Cineversity plugins, CV-Layer Comps can be installed from within Cinema 4D's interface in just a few clicks through the CV-Toolbox unified installer.
CV-Layer Comps is available exclusively for Premium Cineversity members.
Check it out: http://www.cineversity.com/vidplaylist/cv-layers_comps
The Cineversity Team
Topic Started By: Cineversity Last Reply By: Edouard
Support The Cafe
Your support by joining the Supporter's Club pays for our dedicated server, server and forum software upgrades and maintenance contracts.
- Inverse square lighting falloff? Replies: 6
By: scottishcpt Last Reply By: darby Today, 11:58 AM
Quick follow up on the question of the inverse square falloff...
- Cloner - Skip every # object Replies: 2
By: gumshoe Last Reply By: workaholic Today, 11:29 AM
You can simply use a formula effector. https://www.dropbox.com...
- How to cut a notch into a sphere Replies: 6
By: dewitt Last Reply By: Dewitt Today, 11:29 AM
Thanks, Kiwi. That's good information to try out. Looks promis...
- Stage Lighting Visualisation using Expresso Replies: 7
By: mikemack Last Reply By: workaholic Today, 11:11 AM
Workaholic, Thanks for another great post! You'd be amazed how...
- Vray for C4D Animation/Scene optimization specialist
By: witness Today, 11:05 AM Views: 15 Replies: 0
- User Data "Link", type ?
By: espresso Today, 10:55 AM Views: 9 Replies: 0
- VRay for C4D Separate Lights
By: Mona Today, 09:16 AM Views: 14 Replies: 0
- Cloner - Skip every # object
By: Gumshoe Today, 07:41 AM Views: 25 Replies: 2
- IK Rigging Single Mesh?
By: Jate Today, 07:39 AM Views: 27 Replies: 0
207 active user(s) (in the past 15 minutes)16 members, 191 guests
gearbit, Todryan, darby, ZimBeller, TomC, witness, jkettles, kvb, redsharkruss, IceCaveMan, Helsdingen, SKP, tcastudios, shawnfrueh, Bigredfirecracker, perromudo
Challenge Closes In