We've just released a new series by Ray Olsen about how to create a MoGraph sports into animatic. This series will walk you through how to create each shot, from drawn concept to finished pitch-ready animatic.
Along the way you'll learn how to:
- Use the mograph module, motion camera rigs, and simple keyframed animation to bring scenes to life.
- Use primitives and simple modeling to keep the geometry simple to keep the viewports and renders fast.
- Sweeten the look with R18’s enhanced Open GL options and use hardware previews to output your work.
- Export to Adobe's Premiere, using basic tools to knock out a rough cut in just a few minutes.
- Stack tracks for making versioned renders easy to spit out for client review.
Check it out: Creating a MoGraph Sports Intro Animatic
The Cineversity Team
Also, if you're a Cinema 4D user with an active MAXON Service Agreement (MSA) and you're not yet a Cineversity Premium member -- what are you waiting for? No matter where you live, contact your local MAXON distributor for your complimentary premium access coupon.