This week we have released the first two batches of the Siggraph 2016 Rewinds. Watch how top artist use Cinema 4D in their workflow, as well as some sneak peeks into some of the new features of Cinema 4D Release 18.
Our first batch of Siggraph 2016 presentations include talks by Athanasios Pozantzis (Noseman), Chris Schmidt of GreyScaleGorrila, EJ Hassenfratz of EyeDesyn, and Melissa Oakley from Capacity.
• What’s Next in Cinema 4D with Athanasios Pozantzis
• Creating Advanced Controllable Dynamic Splines and Tentacles with Chris Schmidt
• 2D Character Animation with EJ Hassenfratz
• From Sports to eSports: Behind the Scenes of Creating a Broadcast Package with Melissa Oakley
Our Second batch includes talks by Nick Campbell of Greyscalegorilla, Sekani Solomon of Imaginary Forces, Carlos Ferrer, and Nik Hill.
• Breaking New Ground in Cinema 4D with Nick Campbell
• Cinema 4D for Filmmakers with Carlos Ferrer
• Creating Dynamic Animated Crystals with Sekani Solomon
• Designing and Modeling 3D Assets in C4D with Nik Hill
Also, we are releasing a quick tip every day for the month of August! We are showcasing the different features within R18, so come check them out.
Watch Now: Release 18 Quicktips
The Cineversity Team
Also, if you're a Cinema 4D user with an active MAXON Service Agreement (MSA) and you're not yet a Cineversity Premium member -- what are you waiting for? No matter where you live, contact your local MAXON distributor for your complimentary premium access coupon.