- The Cafe
Questions / Tips / Techniques
- Modelling / Sculpting
- Character Animation / Rigging
- CD Character Plugins
- Dynamics, Hair, Thinking Particles, MoGraph or General Animation
- Miscellaneous Questions
- Texturing / Materials / BodyPaint
- Resources, Tips / Mini Tutorials
- Rendering & Lighting / Net Render
- XPresso / Python Scripting
- Compositing and Post Work
- Plugins: Making, Finding, and Using
- Tutorials - Questions or Requests
This is our growing database of Cinema 4D plugins that lists what's available and what version of Cinema 4D they are compatible with. Members are welcome to add plugins but please ensure your information is correct. Don't guess.
Our database lists the highest version that the plugin is compatible with. It is up to people to check if lower versions are supported by visiting the Developer's site.
For more information on a plugin or to edit a record that you have submitted click on the Plugin name. Right click to open in a new window or tab.
|Free / Commercial / Donationware:||Commercial|
|Notes / Description:||Description: Camera Match allows you to build a model based on a photograph or match your model view to a photograph. If you have a good photograph (or multiple photographs) of the thing you want to model, Camera Match can help you set up things up so that building your model is much easier.
Notes: Currently available for R12/R13
Required Modules/R12 version: None
Platform: Windows 64/32-bit, MacOSX 64/32-bit Universal Binary