- The Cafe
Questions / Tips / Techniques
- Modelling / Sculpting
- Character Animation / Rigging
- CD Character Plugins
- Dynamics, Hair, Thinking Particles, MoGraph or General Animation
- Miscellaneous Questions
- Texturing / Materials / BodyPaint
- Resources, Tips / Mini Tutorials
- Rendering & Lighting / Net Render
- XPresso / Python Scripting
- Compositing and Post Work
- Plugins: Making, Finding, and Using
- Tutorials - Questions or Requests
This is our growing database of Cinema 4D plugins that lists what's available and what version of Cinema 4D they are compatible with. Members are welcome to add plugins but please ensure your information is correct. Don't guess.
Our database lists the highest version that the plugin is compatible with. It is up to people to check if lower versions are supported by visiting the Developer's site.
For more information on a plugin or to edit a record that you have submitted click on the Plugin name. Right click to open in a new window or tab.
|Free / Commercial / Donationware:||Donationware|
|Notes / Description:||Description: A new fracturing plugin from the creator of Thrausi and Catastrophe.
Allowing completely automatic, collision driven fracturing, Nitroblast is written from the ground up to be faster, bigger, more powerful and better from all angles than the previous fracturing plugins.
Required Modules/R12 version: R12 Studio only.
Platform: Win and Mac 32/64 bit.