Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Vertex Pusher Project 2 Released!

68 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi folks:)

I am very proud to announce Project 2 - Breath of life

In this truly epic training that deserves even more than it's Master series status, we will tackle one of the most difficult tasks

imaginable - rigging a realistic human from scratch with accessories. We will start by creating joints, then proceed with various setups

for automated behavior and natural appearance of the character.

We will create the final result with multitude of tools inside Cinema4D ranging from IK/FK, SplineIK, Constrains, Posemorph, weighting,

mirroring, Mograph, deformers and Vertex maps to advanced setups made by Effectors, Tracers, Xpresso and Coffee.

In the training we will create custom controllers and interface for our specific needs, and also both cloth and hair for our character and

combine that into fully functional rig.

Through this rigging masterpiece, professional workflows and insider secrets are finally available for you to absorb.

You can expect sea of information and useful tips and tricks, with fantastic problem solving, and the amount of tools and techniques used

is simply overwhelming and cant fit into this brief description.

In this video you can see the final result:

http://www.vertex-pusher.com/Teasers/VP_demoreel.mp4

Here is the lesson outline:

01_Intro_do_NOT_skip

02_Planning

03_Arm

04_Leg

05_Foot

06_hand

07_Hand_additions

08_Spine

09_Mirroring

10_Expanding_functionality

11_Fixing_and_Binding

12_Headsetup_COFFEE_Fix_WP

13_Corrective_shapes_secondary_movement

14_Breast_setup

15_Clothing

16_Hair

17_Posing

18_Footprints

19_Jaw_and_eyes

Total lesson time: 7 hours

Price

Regular 37€

Silver 29€

Gold 20€

Attention Gold and Silver members! Please login into your profile to make a purchase with privileged price.

Have fun!

Cheers

Posted

Here is the clip on vimeo smile.gif

Cheers

Posted

Hooray!

Congratulations! I will get it asap.

best regards

Simon

Posted

Congrats on release - it looks great! I really should get my act together and check out/buy some of your training material...

Ok, I´m still on 11.5 - any restrictions to be aware of in this course? Anything I can´t do? Or have to do differently?

Posted

Hi Hsrdelic,

Looks terrific, warm congratulations on this one!

I will jump in.

Wish you best of luck.

Cheers

Regis

sc018.gif

Posted

FINALLY someone actually listens what the audience wants!!!

And a subject matter that has very slim useful tutorials on cinema.

Instant buy right after I saw the video.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post the actual model you did but unrigged (or in various stages) so we can follow along with the tutorials.

I find it much easier following the tutorial that way.

After I learn the basics then I feel confident I can apply those rules to my own model.

Posted

Hey man, this looks (like you say) truly epic! I'm certainly going to get involved!

Does the tutorial come with the figure or do we have to buy your previous tutorial and build her ourselves? Either way mate, you can expect some euros coming from my direction!!

Cheers

Deano

Posted (edited)

Thanks guys, this training was the most complex so far, and it took a lot of time and serious effort to be recorded!

It was demanded by so many people that it simply had to be done, and the as far as i can tell, there is no similar training available anywhere else smile.gif

@PixelPit

I use new deformers, but I think you can follow along without a problem.

@phobos and drb1981

You can download the figure from the profile!

Cheers

Edited by HSrdelic

Posted

Ah,, that's great,i will purchase it asap.

Congrats again.

Cheers Ardian.

Posted

Another nobrainer. As soon as I get payed. sc018.gif

Posted

I'm right there with James. A couple of questions. If I wanted all of your courses including the master series, is there a bundle for that? These courses are online only and cannot be downloaded per se? That might be a problem for me since I live in the boonies and have limited bandwidth right now. As an aside, I have been trying to figure out how to pronounce your name! Not that I need to talk with you, but I am curious none the less. ;-) Nice work and take care...

Jeff

Posted

I dont offer bundle for all trainings, however I got a few questions about that so send me a pm if interested smile.gif

Courses can be downloaded whenever you want and you can even recode them for ipad or stuff like that. If you are really tight with bandwith there is an option to send you couple of dvd's, I am flexible for all kinds of arrangements.

I know my name is a tongue breaker, and it is is pronounced similar to Harvey. "Ar-voi" wink.gif

@Ardian

Let me know if you have received dvd's for Vol 1, 2, and 3!

Cheers

Posted

I know my name is a tongue breaker, and it is is pronounced similar to Harvey. "Ar-voi" wink.gif

Cheers

I was on the verge of asking about that. So Harvey it is then. wink.gif

Posted

Thanks again for the great training. Nicely done.

Posted

I was on the verge of asking about that. So Harvey it is then

cursing.gif

Ahhh..I knew it smile.gif

@Kelly

I noticed that you are unable to receive e-mails from us any more, we get server denied error or something like that. Have you changed your internet provider?

Cheers

Posted

Looks really great! Congrats on the release!

Cheers,

Josh

Posted

Hi Hrvoje,

I haven't changed ISP and haven't noticed any changes on my end. My email address is still kelly@nexgeni.com or kellycat@mac.com. I was traveling for over a month and got back two weeks ago, so something might have gone wrong while I was gone.

Posted (edited)

No, i haven't received yet the dvd's. I will check in morning again.

Cheers

Ardian

Edited by Therion

Posted

@Kelly

We will use the second one in future. Seems that first one rejects the mail for unknown reason.

@Ardian

I have sent them few days ago, please let me know when they arrive smile.gif

Hope the download speeds are ok for everyone?

Cheers

Posted (edited)

Impressive stuff, Hrvoje. I'll be purchasing it just like I have all the others. Fantastic material to cover and I'm glad someone has finally done it. After watching your video, I am convinced the rigging area of C4D is overly neglected and underrated. Hopefully this will shed some light on the subject and I'll feel more inclined to use rigs on things other than just characters.

Edited by Keign

Posted

Hi Keign

thanks for little review,Hrvoje will be happy when he read this. :)

Cheers,Igor :thumbsup:

Posted

Outstanding work Hrvoje,

Yet another great tutorial from the Vertex-Pusher Machine. I love the detail of your tutorials and the quality of them. Keep up the great work and congratulations on another great release!

Take Care,

Shawn

Posted (edited)

Hey guys and girls, thanks for the nice comments. I was away for the weekend on a very remote island so have some catching up to do smile.gif

@Keign

The amount of info is more than enough to help you rig pretty much anything!

@Shawn

Machine gave it's best on this one and used all his knowledge to produce this one. Funny thing is, you are a third person in few days to associate word "machine" with me. Other two were "tutorial machine" and "demystification machine" smile.gif

Did any of you folks had problems with download speeds?

Cheers

Edited by HSrdelic

Posted

Nice new tutorial, keep up the good work !

Posted

Oh yes, I will!

There is some interesting development going on here in VP, and I assure you, there is more than just trainings to come soon ;)

Cheers