Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Free R13 Introductory Tutorial

28 posts in this topic

Posted

VP_R13_Intro.png

Hi folks,

Due to recent development, and as a way of saying thank you to Nigel and this wonderful community, I decided to release a free introductory R13 tutorial that covers all new features in depth. The tutorial contains 3 bonus lessons from my Vertex Pusher training collection.

Duration is 2,5 hours

You can find them in tutorials section of cafe - HERE

Do note that there are two different download links for the same file - dont get confused by different file size, so download only one of them smile.gif

Have fun!

Posted

Thanks Hrvoje. Very generous of you.

Posted

Great Hrvoje,, that is so nice of you.. thank you sc018.gif

Posted

:thumbsup:thisrocks.gifbigsmile.pngsignthankspin.gif Thanks, Hrvoje - perfect for a sunday morning!

Posted

Thanks... :-)

Still 25 degrees Celsius here in the Netherlands. So I'll wait until the weather gets worse.

Peace,

Rich_Art. wink.gif

Posted

Thanks Shug. Very generous. sc018.gif

Posted

Thanks... :-)

Still 25 degrees Celsius here in the Netherlands. So I'll wait until the weather gets worse.

Visit Scotland. Grey, wet, dreich.

Posted

29 celsius here - I am just about to go at the beach :P

@James

shug cursing.gif

Cheers

Posted

LoL I would love to visit Scotland. Awesome landscapes and a great accent in the mouth. Man I love the Scotty's accent.

Peace,

Rich_Art. wink.gif

Posted

Thanks for this Hrvoje. You should ask MAXON for some commission, I wasn't going to bother upgrading, but after watching these tuts you've sold it. Now I've just got to find the pennies!

Cheers

Jim

Posted

Thanks Jim - glad you liked it:)

I am sure that lot's of people did not really got a good insight on what R13 brings, and if you ask me, it is one of the best releases so far.

Cheers

Posted

Haven't watched it yet, but thank you!

Posted

Maybe I should download this but frankly the prospect of a two and a half hour tutorial is a mind numbing prospect.

Posted

Maybe I should download this but frankly the prospect of a two and a half hour tutorial is a mind numbing prospect.

There are three separate tutorials and they are well worth a gander. Definitely two and a half hours well spent.

Posted

When I posted earlier I'd only watched the first 2 vids, and was already sold at that point. After watching the 3rd vid, I was trying to sell the kids on ebay to raise the cash to buy it. Character rigging and modelling is really not my thing, I tried the rabbit rigging tut a while bag plus a couple of others and couldn't get my head round it, I was so lost. But having watched the vid and playing around with the demo I had a rigged character doing a walk circle in less than 20mins. Something I thought I would never in a million years dream of doing!! I'll definately be having another go at it, I might even start on my mad scientist

This is a must see video!

Jim

Posted (edited)

thats what a pause or stop button is for.

if the video is to long (which it isnt) then just stop it and watch the rest later.

Edited by dataflow

Posted (edited)

VISIT Boracay Island, Philippines bigsmile.png

Awesome... Thanks HSrdelic

Cheers

Edited by astovl

Posted

Cheers HSrdelic

very generous smile.gif

Posted

Thank you.

Posted

You are all welcome smile.gif

Just to clarify, inside the zip file there are 3 separate videos, each explaining specific segment of R13.

First one explains new navigation and modeling, second one is about physical camera, new render engine, stereoscopy and SSS, and the last one is dedicated to new rigging tools, cmotion and muscle system.

Cheers

Posted

Definitely in-depth & great help to get comfortable with R13 , thanks Hrvoje.

Posted

Thanks for this tutorials. I have some of your vertex tutorials. You make you clients happy with this one. Good service.

Posted (edited)

here is a quick video of cmotion with dynamics

didnt wanted to start a new thread just for it :)

video here

Edited by dataflow

Posted (edited)

Got time to go through some of this and just wanted to say thanks Hrvoje.

There are some golden nuggets of info here that are easily missed if you just install the app and tinker hoping to find everything new.

I like the enthusiastic but mellow narration - great pace - very professional. If the rest of the training is of this standard then you'd be daft not to make it your first port of call if you were needing info on a specific subject.

cheers

Paul

Edited by deepshade

Posted

Thanks Hrvoje for the freebie on new stuff in R13. I have most of all Vertex-Pusher videos and glad to see another one/set released.

Best to You &V-P,

aj