Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[Vrayforc4D] Help! I Relay Need Some Help With Vrayforc4D

9 posts in this topic

#1   Posted

Hi all

I have a problem with VrayforC4D and I cant figure out what im doing wrong.

When I start a picture render with C4D I can see everything clearly, but when im trying to make a animation in make preview all my materials disappears.

I can only see the objects.

Please help me with this problem, thanks

#2   Posted

Try asking in the Vray for C4D forum, you're more likely to get help with Vray problems there. They are very quick to help registered users.

#3   Posted

Try asking in the Vray for C4D forum, you're more likely to get help with Vray problems there. They are very quick to help registered users.

ok thank you

#4   Posted (edited)

Most of the time when someone posts a VRay question here it's because they have an illegal copy of VRayForC4D and they cannot get any support from the VRay Forum without an authetic VRay license. It's a waste of time to even respond to them in most cases and I certainly would never want to give them any info whatsoever. I recongnize most of long time members who do have legitimate copies of VRayForC4D and I help them out when I can.

Edited by mmVRay

#5   Posted

Thanks for the heads up, removed my post based on that.

#6   Posted

Most of the time when someone posts a VRay question here it's because they have an illegal copy of VRayForC4D and they cannot get any support from the VRay Forum without an authetic VRay license. It's a waste of time to even respond to them in most cases and I certainly would never want to give them any info whatsoever. I recongnize most of long time members who do have legitimate copies of VRayForC4D and I help them out when I can.

Indeed. Everyone who bought Vray will ask their question in the Vray forum of course. That is the first place to go when you have a question.

And when you buy it, you get a link to the Vray forum.

So I agree with mmVray that the most posts with questions here and on other C4D forums, comes from illegal copies.

Peace,

Rich_Art. wink.gif

#7   Posted (edited)

Most of the time when someone posts a VRay question here it's because they have an illegal copy of VRayForC4D and they cannot get any support from the VRay Forum without an authetic VRay license.

Yes, I agree. That's why I always point them to the Vray forum, I know they'll get help if they are legit users and won't if they aren't, which to me is as it should be.

Edited by spedler

#8   Posted

Every Vray related post which is not from member that has been around here for a while is a bit fishy. I don't know why would anyone consider asking Vray related questions here when there is a dedicated customer support forum except..err..inability to post there? :)

Cheers

#9   Posted

I can't believe the sheer amount of self-righteousness in this thread. Most people ask questions here because of the wealth of knowledge and experience across a broad spectrum of techniques and software.

If you're that concerned, refuse to answer questions on any subject until the poster has confirmed ownership of the software in question by emailing a scan of their purchase receipt to Kiwi.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.