Cinema 4D Plugin
Cinema 4D Plugin
HSrdelic

Cinema 4D Service Release 17.048 (SP2) now available

8 posts in this topic

This service release for Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D R17 is highly recommended for all R17 users and...

View the full article

Just a shame it's not showing in the download area yet!

Not sure if I'm the only one facing this issue: https://i.gyazo.com/b8b60f92fd06ec1aa24eccd4f3274c93.png

After this update, when I create a new primitive, it comes out as a darker bluish-gray color instead of the medium default gray. I can change it manually but that's not the point. My other projects seems pretty dark after render now that I've updated the software. Not sure if it's because the update re-adjusts the settings or something. Happens to all my projects which were fine previously before today! Anyone facing the same issues?

18 hours ago, Harrybee said:

Really?

May you should have an additional look to it.

http://www.MAXON.net/en/support/updates/cinema-4d-r17.html

CU.

Yes, Really. . . .    At the time of the post, I had already been to the Updates Page of MAXON, and it was not there.  Waited a bit, and still was not there, then made my (day) Post.  This morning, moseyed back over to it and voila, it is there!

And thanks, but I know where to look for the updates, have been with MAXON now a while!

Wünsche dir ein schönen Tag!

35 minutes ago, jburford said:

Yes, Really. . . .    At the time of the post, I had already been to the Updates Page of MAXON, and it was not there.  Waited a bit, and still was not there, then made my (day) Post.  This morning, moseyed back over to it and voila, it is there!

And thanks, but I know where to look for the updates, have been with MAXON now a while!

Wünsche dir ein schönen Tag!

whats with the rude attitude here lately?

The update was there. maybe your browser/isp was serving you a cached page? did you try clearing your cache? 

in any case, its just a day, maybe 2. just relax. 

I have no problem,  but the response to me, started off with the odd comment, "Oh Really", and maybe you should look at. . . .   which I felt was like a little slap in the face.  Have been in IT for around 25 years or so, just felt like  hmnn, say what?  Yes, I had cleared my cache.  I take it they were probably caching to me.

It is not a big deal, plus minus x number of days, was just making a comment, too bad it is not showing up at the moment.  No more, No less.  Wasn't bashing  the OP, nor MAXON, nor this Site.

7 minutes ago, jburford said:

I have no problem,  but the response to me, started off with the odd comment, "Oh Really", and maybe you should look at. . . .   which I felt was like a little slap in the face.  Have been in IT for around 25 years or so, just felt like  hmnn, say what?  Yes, I had cleared my cache.  I take it they were probably caching to me.

It is not a big deal, plus minus x number of days, was just making a comment, too bad it is not showing up at the moment.  No more, No less.  Wasn't bashing  the OP, nor MAXON, nor this Site.

No worries,

the 'really' in my posting was more a surprise that you could not see the updates on MAXON page but I (and many others) could see it.

I tried also the German MAXON page before I answered to you yesterday and it was also there.

Sorry that my posting was unclear.

Sure, I'm a little bit ironic in some of  my postings ;-) but I try always to help.

CU and have an excellent day. ;-)