Insydium Cycles
Insydium Cycles
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HSrdelic

MAXON Launches Official Corporate Blog

11 posts in this topic

We are thrilled to announce the launch of the official MAXON blog. If you’re interested in Cinema...

View the full article

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the communication is officially "open".

Such a fuss over the past summer months about the lack of communication, and now that it's finally here ... no response from the community?

 

So let me be the first to say good luck with the blog. Looking forward to it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just bookmarked it. Hopefully there will be useful information in future. At least MAXON listened to the customers.

I'm looking forward to it as well and wish all the best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

added to my rss feed

 

Lets see where this goes. 

 

I like the idea and the first post. 

 

[edit]: nope didnt add to rss feed. because the rss feed is only for the "news" section.. i guess i'll email them on the email provided :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uhm...

 

Is this it?

All this time, all these exuses that 'we are working on it', and we get a handlful of sentences that tell us that they will soon be posting something of interest... meh.

 

And I was right with my earlier prediction, no place for comments.  They really have learned nothing.

And before someone says it, yes, I know that they give an email address, but given that MAXON has never once replied to any emails I have sent, well... I am not going to bother making a note of that address.

 

Absolutely clear that MAXON are still taking their customers for granted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, bonobo said:

Uhm...

 

Is this it?

All this time, all these exuses that 'we are working on it', and we get a handlful of sentences that tell us that they will soon be posting something of interest... meh.

 

And I was right with my earlier prediction, no place for comments.  They really have learned nothing.

And before someone says it, yes, I know that they give an email address, but given that MAXON has never once replied to any emails I have sent, well... I am not going to bother making a note of that address.

 

Absolutely clear that MAXON are still taking their customers for granted.

I would of expected much more than this. This couldn't have taken more than an hour or two to setup.

 

Agree. Without comments enabled, this is not much different than the newsletter or press release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jimh said:

...Without comments enabled, this is not much different than the newsletter or press release.

Except that it contains no information at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to see I'm not the only one that thought MAXON's new blog was a bit of a yawn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ilayspire said:

yeah.

But SDK team has normal blog with moderated comments, no rss feed. -> https://developers.MAXON.net/?page_id=1126

 

That Blog looks really good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ilayspire said:

yeah.

But SDK team has normal blog with moderated comments, no rss feed. -> https://developers.MAXON.net/?page_id=1126

 

That Blog looks really good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.