Insydium Cycles
Insydium Cycles
schizo

Demon Fighter

13 posts in this topic

In 2004 I made a gigposter for a band with an illustration of a guy battling a demon with a fire extinguisher. Now, 12 years later, I took that concept and did a 3D version of it.
Zbrush, Cinema4D and Photoshop.

Sculpting and character textures done in Zbrush. Some remeshing, basemeshes, scenery lighting and rendering in C4D. Compositing in Photoshop.

Hope you like it.

•DemonFighter_Final.jpg C4D1.png DemonFighter_Clean1.jpg DemonFighter_Clean2.jpg DemonFighter_Clean3.jpg DemonFighter-HeadDetail.jpg WIP-C4DLight.jpg WIP-Head.jpg WIP-Headcolor.jpg WIP-posture.jpg WIP-posture2.jpg WIP-Skin1.jpg WIP-Skin2.jpg WIP-Topo.jpgC4D2.png

Wow, amazing job, thanks for sharing. :) Can I put it on the front gallery? 

Ofcourse! I'd be honoured!

2 minutes ago, schizo said:

Ofcourse! I'd be honoured!

Do you have your portfolio site so I could link it to the image? 

Great job my fellow Dutchman! :P

1 person likes this

I wish I am from Netherlands...oh boy! :compEnjoy:

Sweeeet! How long did it take you to recreate the image?

8 hours ago, SIgor said:

I wish I am from Netherlands...oh boy! :compEnjoy:

Nah, Croatia is much more interesting, so is the landscape, Holland is so flat :P

2 minutes ago, PrivatePolygon said:

Nah, Croatia is much more interesting, so is the landscape, Holland is so flat :P

I would rather live free in a flat land than inprisoned with ideology from 1991. , which was ideology of war, hate etc. Croatia maybe is one of the most beautiful countries, but man, their leeaders are corrupted idiots, just like 95% of its population. 

Interesting comments. I just assumed everything was heading back to normal there. I think for many areas of the world we just need a whole new generation of differently thinking critters.

On a lighter note, my boy took off yesterday for a prolonged climbing expedition in Slovenia. I would guess it is gorgeous there.

23 minutes ago, SIgor said:

I would rather live free in a flat land than inprisoned with ideology from 1991. , which was ideology of war, hate etc. Croatia maybe is one of the most beautiful countries, but man, their leeaders are corrupted idiots, just like 95% of its population. 

Like teknow said, I didn't know either. Well, if you're planning on moving, you're welcome in Holland :P

I would move to Netherlands tomorrow if I could, but unfortunately thats not gonna happen any time soon. But I hope to visit Amsterdam soon, maybe this summer. :)