- The Cafe
Questions / Tips / Techniques
- Modelling / Sculpting
- Character Animation / Rigging
- CD Character Plugins
- Dynamics, Hair, Thinking Particles, MoGraph or General Animation
- Miscellaneous Questions
- Texturing / Materials / BodyPaint
- Resources, Tips / Mini Tutorials
- Rendering & Lighting / Net Render
- XPresso / Python Scripting
- Compositing and Post Work
- Plugins: Making, Finding, and Using
- Tutorials - Questions or Requests
2011 Mustang Shelby GT500
This model is from the game Forza 3. It was originally in .3ds format, so I had to spend some time cleaning up the mesh.
The scene was lit using standard lighting (light dome). No GI was used. I used a huge 200 MB HDRI for reflections.
The only post work done was a little blurring, and the flares. Everything else was C4D.