Photo

Cinema 4D 12 / Realflow 5 plugins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 daveglanz

daveglanz
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:55 AM

I haven't been able to find a plugin that works for C4D 12 and Realflow 5 - anyone have an idea if this exists yet?

#2 ChristianZ

ChristianZ
  • 203 posts
  • C4D Version:16 Studio

Posted 16 October 2010 - 03:02 PM

Hi,

yes, the plugins for R11.5-12 exist since September. You have to apply for an account at Nextlimit (this is used for Maxwellrender, RF and the demos) then you can login at the customer gateway and download.
https://portal.nextlimit.com/
Mesh-loading and particles are fine, but there were some problems with sd-files. The developer is working on these issues.

#3 daveglanz

daveglanz
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 08:09 AM

I downloaded the demo of RF5, but cant' figure out how to apply for an account at Nextlimit without actually buying a license.

#4 ChristianZ

ChristianZ
  • 203 posts
  • C4D Version:16 Studio

Posted 17 October 2010 - 10:39 AM

I thought you have received the access already in this case. The demo is not in the same customer gateway with the plugins ?

#5 daveglanz

daveglanz
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 06:17 AM

I signed up a second time for a trial - I missed the "plugins" in the dropdown when accessing the download area. I should note that the installer created a folder titled "CINEMA4D R12" instead of installing directly into the folder "CINEMA 4D R12." I had to move the plugin (and let RF know in an email).

#6 jamesf

jamesf
  • 30 posts
  • C4D Version:15 Studio

Posted 17 December 2010 - 03:40 AM

Do any of you guys no why i the RF Particle node isnt in my xpresso. I have downloaded the latest nextlimit plugin version but nothing.

Where is it...?

J.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users