Forums, gallery and free tutorials for Cinema 4D. Registration is fast and free. Please ensure you read our rules before joining.

Photo

Render Faster With Mac

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

#41 PixelPit

PixelPit
  • 844 posts
  • C4D Version:15 Studio

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:50 PM

It´ll be close to 7 years before you can afford the hardware, if you put aside £20 a week... you can already do what you describe, if you start listening to the advice given to you....

#42 Adamblacky

Adamblacky
  • 55 posts
  • C4D Version:12 Studio

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:56 PM

Adam, either you realy have a medical problem or you are a troll.
If you have a medical condition i hope someone who cares for you will keep you from making a realy bad decision.
If you are a troll, congrats, you got me.

Bjorn

My people know I am good at things like I have lot's of help through social services and NHS plus Rethink, UKSLS and Autistic Society.
It just sometimes takes time for people like myself with Aspergers Syndrome.

Like I find out by discovering a new thing to see who's right who ever would be right by the end of the experience is who I award and the 1 who didn't know I recap proof of discovery.

A bit like this my mum once thought that mymac was gonna get overheated like old laptops on top a small pillow without air vents being trapped. And luckily I was right because an Adamant IT expert in Shaftesbury said on macs they don't blow up if the air vents are not totally covered and mum now knows I was right.

IT'S ABOUT EXPERIENCE LET'S PUT IT THAT WAY

#43 Adamblacky

Adamblacky
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:00 PM

It´ll be close to 7 years before you can afford the hardware, if you put aside £20 a week... you can already do what you describe, if you start listening to the advice given to you....

Arr but I thought this forum was about choosing only 1 person who can be helpful not everyone like in your past forum topics some people have thanked only 1 person like past years topics that I viewed and were locked.

#44 StCanas

StCanas

This is not me...

• 4,399 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:00 PM

Assuming you're not actually a troll then you really need to listen to what srek is telling you. He is well regarded here on the forum and elsewhere on the net and is an authority on these matters who works for MAXON. I guarantee you he knows much more about what will make Cinema4D run fast or not than the guys who are hoping to sell you an expensive machine. I'm a professional, I do this for a living so I know a lot about this subject and one thing I know for certain is that when srek offers advice it's worth listening to him. You should do just that in this instance.

Cheers
Karl

Edited by StCanas, 13 February 2012 - 02:02 PM.

#45 Adamblacky

Adamblacky
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:11 PM

Assuming you're not actually a troll then you really need to listen to what srek is telling you. He is well regarded here on the forum and elsewhere on the net and is an authority on these matters who works for MAXON. I guarantee you he knows much more about what will make Cinema4D run fast or not than the guys who are hoping to sell you an expensive machine. I'm a professional, I do this for a living so I know a lot about this subject and one thing I know for certain is that when srek offers advice it's worth listening to him. You should do just that in this instance.

Cheers
Karl

That's because I thought he was still a learner like me that's why I was uncertain thinking if he was just saying it without knowing my idea.
But as mentioned I will find out the truth personally and see who's really right and award them okay.

NO MORE QUESTIONS AS I THINK WE'VE REACHED THE END OF THE TOPIC MATTER.

#46 SKP

SKP

Hopeless

• 5,253 posts
  • C4D Version:13 Studio

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:30 PM

Since this is your own thread you have the power to delete it...
I may not be good but I'm slow.

#47 PixelPit

PixelPit
  • 844 posts
  • C4D Version:15 Studio

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:09 PM

Adam, everyone is helpful on this forum, but Srek is the most helpful person you´ll find in the C4D community. I haven´t seen him give bad advice once in the 10 years I´ve been working with C4D. Good luck to you!

#48 Adamblacky

Adamblacky
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:22 PM

Adam, everyone is helpful on this forum, but Srek is the most helpful person you´ll find in the C4D community. I haven´t seen him give bad advice once in the 10 years I´ve been working with C4D. Good luck to you!

Okay it's just hard sometimes when 1 person says yes to something and the other person says no to something in the same subject and people with aspergers like me find it hard to know who to trust on which side but anyway i'll find out in the end.

#49 Atomic101

Atomic101
  • 271 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:28 PM

Hi Adam

Have a look at this tutorial:

http://www.youthedesigner.com/2008/08/13/cinema-4d-tutorial-how-to-create-3d-grass/

It might be more efficient for the amount of ground you want to cover. One thing I have learned about cinema is it is best to try many different solutions to a problem as their is normally more than one way to skin a cat.

Andy S

#50 Adamblacky

Adamblacky
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 04:07 PM

Hi Adam

Have a look at this tutorial:

http://www.youthedes...reate-3d-grass/

It might be more efficient for the amount of ground you want to cover. One thing I have learned about cinema is it is best to try many different solutions to a problem as their is normally more than one way to skin a cat.

Andy S

Cool thankyou

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users