• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 SkyOcean

SkyOcean
  • 84 posts
  • C4D Version:12 (or older)

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:45 AM

Hi:

I load a mp4 video file as material of Mobile phone screen inside cinema 4d model. I want to play the video file at certain time line as animation start running, e.g start playing this video file start at 450 frames, then end at 550 frame.

Current, I load my video file to Mobile phone screen, and run my animation, the video file will start playing from fame 0, so the video file will not match my animation.

How to play a video file at specific frame in time line.

Hi I heard an answer that say:

Click on the loaded texture in Material editor, go to the Animation tab and set the Movie start frame to whatever you need (this will offset the video track itself).
However, if you want the video to start playing, say, at 100F of C4D's animation, change the Timing to Range and set it to 100-150 etc.

I am not sure which animation tab, is the one show on picture? However, I look through all the functions, can't find the function for setting the Movie start frame

Attached Thumbnails

• Animation Tab.png

Edited by SkyOcean, 26 May 2012 - 09:03 PM.

#2 tomo

tomo
  • 196 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:04 AM

Click on the loaded texture in Material editor, go to the Animation tab and set the Movie start frame to whatever you need (this will offset the video track itself).
However, if you want the video to start playing, say, at 100F of C4D's animation, change the Timing to Range and set it to 100-150 etc.

http://tomostuff.tumblr.com/

#3 SkyOcean

SkyOcean
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 09:05 PM

I am not sure which animation tab, is the one show on picture ( In my original post)? However, I look through all the functions, can't find the function for setting the Movie start frame

#4 SkyOcean

SkyOcean
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 09:31 PM

Hi Tomo: I found the Animation Tag, it is in the material channel, as I click on the texture name/path, it shows the right Animation Tag. Thanks a lot.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Animation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users