Live Selection Tool

GUI / Interface Modelling

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_spazmatic_*

Guest_spazmatic_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:24 AM

When I am in C4D and I make an object editable (Sphere for instance) and I grab the live selection tool and go to make a selection I can't see the selection I'm making until I let go of the left click on my mouse. The orange selection that usually shows up when you are dragging your mouse across the object your making the selection on doesn't show up until after I let go of the mouse button. I have attached a photo, showing when I am draggin the selection tool across the object. Any help would be appreciated.

c4d.png

-Trevor

#2 Guest_Appleseed_*

Guest_Appleseed_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:27 PM

Maybe you have disabled "Tolerant Edge/Polygon Selection" from the live selection tool options

#3 Guest_spazmatic_*

Guest_spazmatic_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:34 AM

It's not disabled. Maybe it's a conflict with the C4D installation on my computer.

#4 Rezca

Rezca
  • 423 posts
  • C4D Version:13 Visualize

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:37 AM

Does your computer support OpenGL? If that's enabled in the preferences when your computer doesn't support it, sometimes odd stuff like that can happen.

#5 3DKiwi

3DKiwi

Cafe Founder

• Admin
  • 41,336 posts
  • C4D Version:16 Studio

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:24 PM

It's not disabled. Maybe it's a conflict with the C4D installation on my computer.

No. It's almost certainly a graphics card / graphics driver issue.

Make sure to update your graphics card driver to the latest (unless you're running an ATI card).

3DKiwi

www.3dkiwi.co.nz - My personal site    Follow me on Strava

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GUI / Interface, Modelling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users