Dear C4D Cafe members, finally something we all were waiting for a long time, a new challenge. We will run challenges from this point onwards and we encourage you to participate.
This challenge is for everyone to have fun and learn something in the process, regardless of skill level. This time we are packed with rewards and there are very valuable prizes
RULES & GUIDELINES:
- Cinema 4D must be a main choice as 3D tool
- Plugins for C4D are allowed
- 3rd party tools are allowed (e.g. Substance Painter)
- 2D tools like Photoshop are allowed.
- Few ‘Work in Progress’ images must be shared/posted inside dedicated Sub-Forum ‘Challenges - C4D Cafe’
You can reupload Final Render up to 3 times to Tavern - C4D Cafe
- Final render must be min. 1280 x 720px max. 1920 x 1080px
- No animation is needed, static image will do
- Tavern can be created only as interior or exterior, its up to artists to decide
- Its also up to an artist to decide how far he wants to push its own art and how detailed it will be
- Scene File must be uploaded with the final render
- Members will decide on the winner by voting
- Maxon One (CINEMA 4D + Redshift 1 year subscription) + 200$ Render Credit + Home Page Exposure
- World Creator 2 / 3 (tbr, perpetual licenses) + U-Render (perpetual license)
- U-Render (perpetual license) + Scene Nodes Bundle
- World Creator 2 (perpetual license) + Scene Nodes Bundle
- Q - Tile Pro + Scene Nodes Bundle
- Scene Nodes Bundle
To enter the challenge go here Tavern - C4D Cafe. Please enter the competition with best intentions and play fair otherwise we reserve the right to disqualify you. Final image must be produced with CINEMA 4D with internal render engines or external engines that are supported as plugins. You can submit only 1 image for competition, but reupload and change it max to 3 times in case you think there can be an improvement from your side.
In this dedicated sub-forum please share you Work in Progress renders. Challenges - C4D Cafe.
We hope for great discussion, lots of feedback and motivation from everyone.
Let's try to keep positive here so we can forget the world around us for a while and immerse ourselves into the 3D world, which is much less dangerous than the real one now.
Challenge will run until January 15, midnight GMT which is the final deadline for submissions.