Tools for painting, texturing, sculpting and UV mapping.
- Paint with a sculpting style workflow to paint stamps, stencils and symmetry.
- Lets you work in a UDIM style fashion.
- Has new views to work with materials and bodypaint layers in a Photoshop style fashion.
- Use the content browser with all sculpt based brushes to easily let you set your working stamp and stencil.
- Includes a faster vertex painting brush to let you paint smoothly over millions of polygons with no delays, as well as project stencil and stamps directly onto your vertex maps.
Texture transfer and remapping features to move UVs from one space to another and keep all your painting detail.
UV mapping tools
- Includes a vector graphics system for creating animated materials
- There is simply too many features and workflows contained in these plugins for me to list everything here.
When you press 'Download this file' you will be taken to a web page where you can choose the version of Cinema 4D and the OS you are using, then you can press the 'Free Download' button on that page and it will start downloading in a second or two. Instructions for installing are found in the zip file and also in the video found on the page.
Compatible with R20, R21 and S22.118 on both OSX and Windows
Includes the Paint Brushes, Material View, Layer View, Content View, Texture View, Vertex Paint Brush, SVG Importer and the Vector Graphics System.
It is free. No license keys required.
Make sure you install the layouts!
25 July 2020 HOTFIX
- Fixed: The sculpting based paint brush was not respecting the brush falloff.