Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

imdepedro

Texturing in Arnold

• Topic Author
  • Hi Guys,

I'm pretty new here and just started learning about UV Mapping and Texturing.

Everything is going well till I had problems in the texturing part.

See here in the red and black areas, I got weird deformations on the edges..

ss1.thumb.png.2e18cef0639e06621c8f9bdd21dd77ce.pngss2.thumb.png.0615113c763becaaaeafa798c8420257.png

UpBodyPt_3_psd.thumb.jpg.24d0abaeaaac872c309bbc9085132a80.jpg

By the way, I am using Arnold Renderer. I don't know if the problem is from the renderer or

the way I created my texture. I did look for things to solve the problem but nothing works so far.

Hoping somebody out there who knows about this. It'll be a great help. Thank you so much :)

Maybe the mesh is not properly modelled? Can you post a wire? 

BTW, where are you from PH?

• Topic Author
  • Author of the topic Posted

Hi @bentraje 

Thanks for the response. I got it fixed but in anyway thanks for the hint. Definitely, I got a bad mesh but I fixed it in the Subdivide UVs using either

Edge or Boundary. Both works really well in my case.