Hey

please be considerate and disable AD blocker when you are on the C4D Cafe, because it helps us run this forum. We minimalized showing of the AD's all across the forums, so please, be so kind and at least help us by having AD blocker turned off. :cowboypistol:

Check out premium "TD Master Section" training classes in Clubs section  and STORE!

Jetman

How was Cinema R19 shipped

Jetman    0

Hi, Just wondering how people received there version of R19 I was told it was a download only. R18 last year was a USB stick in the standard packaging. Have an Eportfolio account but download is only 327 mb and when unzipped seems to be missing most of the Browser Lib content. Be interested in how it was delivered to other parts of the world.

Cerbera    1,122

Yep this year was e-portflio download only unless you paid extra for the boxed edition. And you're right that doesn't include the content libraries which are in-app downloads once you have the main app installed.

CBR

Jetman    0

Cheers Cerbera, So is there another link to app downloads feel I'm in the dark on this one.There is only the main application listed in my e-portfolio nothing else. Their pretty thin on the ground with info should have probably sprung for the extra $45 NZ for the pack version but that seemed a little on the nose..

Greatszalam    72

Just install it like normal. Run it and then the updater will pop up giving you the option to download the libraries. Doing it this way lets people get up and running quickly with a much smaller initial download. But, if you want the libraries, you can get them very easily.

• Like 1

Jetman    0

Cheers, Normally manually install the updates have my main work machine off line . Have  my film work archived on it. Great..

Greatszalam    72

If you contact MAXON, they may be able to offer the ISOs like in the past. But, unless you have some very severe NDA restrictions, it shouldn't hurt anything to connect to the internet briefly just so C4D can download the updates.