Hey

please be considerate and disable AD blocker when you are on the C4D Cafe, because it helps us run this forum. We minimalized showing of the AD's all across the forums, so please, be so kind and at least help us by having AD blocker turned off. :cowboypistol:

Cinema 4D Plugins

Check out premium "TD Master Section" training classes in Clubs section  and STORE!

Sign in to follow this  
bobc4d

do you use win 10 night light?

bobc4d    87

not sure why I didn't notice it before but win 10 has a "night light" option to stop/reduce monitor blue light from affecting your sleep or so they say.  anyway, I was playing around with it, I had the screen orange and it took me back to the early days of PC's with the monochrome monitors in the late 80's.  wow time travel. lol

so, do you use the night light and have you noticed any difference?

Cutman    137

I use it on my iPad and prefer the warmer tone as I read in bed. I cannot say for sure if it's making any difference to the quality of sleep but I'm pretty sure I fall off to sleep quicker. Even if that's not the case it's just a bit less harsh on the eyes in a darkened room.

I don't use it on any of my Macs as I'm doing colour critical work and night shift/night light would balls that up.

Interested in what others experience may be?