Hey

please be considerate and disable AD blocker when you are on the C4D Cafe, because it helps us run this forum. We minimalized showing of the AD's all across the forums, so please, be so kind and at least help us by having AD blocker turned off. :cowboypistol:

Check out premium "TD Master Section" training classes in Clubs section  and STORE!

VECTOR    335

Hey guys, had to build a robot over the weekend for a client's website, based off his own 2d design, which was basically an EVE rip off, and that got me thinking, so after watching Wall-E through again i decided to make my own EVE, this is her so far :D C&C welcome, V

click to see full size :)

wall_e_s_eve_by_vector3d-dbpc519.png

• Like 1

Cerbera    1,120

Very cool. Unlike nearly everyone else who has modelled this, nice to see you got the visor / eyes exactly right :)

CBR

VECTOR    335
1 hour ago, Cerbera said:

Very cool. Unlike nearly everyone else who has modelled this, nice to see you got the visor / eyes exactly right :)

CBR

Ah man they were a pain to get right but @everfresh came up with a cool way of doing them, i think they just used a light source behind a texture and then changed the shape off it , but fresh came up with a method with clones and some plain effectors i just had to tweak the hell out of it until i got the look needed, she's gonna be dirty too, which hopefully should add a little more to it :D 

VECTOR    335

Bit of an update, worked a bit more on the eyes to soften them to get them closer to the movie version,although i still need to change the expression also modeled the arm cannon and did another test render with some post, click full for 3k

update_close_up_by_vector3d-dbqc6tb.png

wip_update_by_vector3d-dbqbmjs.png

VECTOR    335

Update time :D click full size for full quality 

eve_battle_by_vector3d-dbqw5s3.png

eve_test_6_weathering_v2_sharp_close_by_

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Rectro    496

Hey! Super work, you got them eyes right on.  

Dan

VECTOR    335
Just now, Rectro said:

Hey! Super work, you got them eyes right on.  

Dan

Cheers Dan, yea there were tricky !