Hey

please be considerate and disable AD blocker when you are on the C4D Cafe, because it helps us run this forum. We minimalized showing of the AD's all across the forums, so please, be so kind and at least help us by having AD blocker turned off. :cowboypistol:

Check out premium "TD Master Section" training classes in Clubs section  and STORE!

EAlexander    3

10.10 Corona Render.  PIXIE model by Odin2101 - textured and lit by me.  Product shot practice.

10_10_Corona_v01_out.jpg

10_10_Corona_v01w.jpg

EAlexander    3

10.11 Corona render. Moving Lights from the Future No. 4.   Robot arm provided by Robert Grabowyr: modified and textured by me.  Here I'm working on texturing.  Trying to get a worn edge look going in Corona using an inverted AO map.  I don't love the super black bases on the dolly carts.  Experimenting.

10_11_Corona_v01.jpg

10_11_Corona_v01a.jpg

10_11_Corona_v01b.jpg

EAlexander    3

10.17 Corona Render.  S.P.O.T. DRONES.  Smart Car via Turbosquid and Robot Arm by Robert Grabowyr.  Both modified and textured by me. Mostly just working on lighting here and trying to get better at studio lighting.  Hard stuff to get it all to click.

10_17_Corona_v01_out.jpg

10_17_Corona_v02_out.jpg

EAlexander    3

10.18 Corona Render. More lighting work here. Trying to do something that isn't just black on black and more architectural in it's light. A bit heavy handed in the post processing perhaps. Furniture models provided by dimensiva.com, Fritz Hansen, and model+model.com. Using textures from poliigon.com. Tentacle by me.

10_18_corona_v01_out.jpg

10_18_corona_v01a.jpg

EAlexander    3

10.19 Corona Render. Getting brighter. Working on archviz seriously for the first time. So much to learn and much room for improvement, but progress. Furniture models by dimensiva.com. Tentacle by me.   Feels a bit blue overall and lacks focus.  Practice Practice Practice.

10_19_Corona_v02_out.jpg

10_19_Corona_v01a.jpg