EAlexander

Ealexander Sketch Book

Well what can I  say?  Just awesome work,  very inspirational.   Thanks for sharing. 

Dan

• Topic Author
  • 17 hours ago, Rectro said:

Well what can I  say?  Just awesome work,  very inspirational.   Thanks for sharing. 

Dan

Thank you very much! 

Cool works, dam wish I was as productive as you, I struggle to do a piece a year lol.

Dan

• Topic Author
  • 7 hours ago, Rectro said:

Cool works, dam wish I was as productive as you, I struggle to do a piece a year lol.

Dan

Thanks Dan.  I'm a big fan of your work!

My commercial projects tent to last 5-12 months sometimes as we do countless revisions durning the design process (I also do CAD work).  I do get a bit bored  working on the same model day in and day out, so these projects are a counter to that (besides just learning through experimentation.)  Pretty much everything in this thread is put together in 2-3 hours at most - but, keep in mind, most of the models are stock or lifted segments from larger projects I'm working on.  I find it therapeutic to make something start to finish quickly and walk away from it.  I do these while other things are rendering on another machine or if I'm waiting for client feedback.

• Like 1

• Topic Author
  • Basically all in with Corona at this point.  I haven't touched Octane in months.  I do a lot of volumetric lighting work, so I'm interested in Redshift for that, but Corona really hits the sweet spot for me on most things.

04_18_Corona_v01.jpg