Hey

please be considerate and disable AD blocker when you are on the C4D Cafe, because it helps us run this forum. We minimalized showing of the AD's all across the forums, so please, be so kind and at least help us by having AD blocker turned off. :cowboypistol:

Check out premium "TD Master Section" training classes in Clubs section  and STORE!

adamjm

rendering a product

adamjm    0

Thanks Ninjad, I work as a product designer and have been for the last 15 years..I don't know many product designers that use C4D so maybe that tells you something.. ;) 

I'm used to solid works and mathematically realistic set up software.. C4D whilst it achieves amazing effects, does sometimes do things the very long way round.. perhaps MAXON should design their interface better or have a plugin for more technically minded projects.. maybe a product plug in?.. and be a bit more intuitive.. I hear colleagues moaning from time to time about how complicated the set up is.. The best way to learn sometimes is to have someone sat beside you that knows it inside out.. These tutorials i find online seem sometimes difficult to replicate.. anyway rant over :)

I'll persevere with it for now

cheers again!