Hey

please be considerate and disable AD blocker when you are on the C4D Cafe, because it helps us run this forum. We minimalized showing of the AD's all across the forums, so please, be so kind and at least help us by having AD blocker turned off. :cowboypistol:

Check out premium "TD Master Section" training classes in Clubs section  and STORE!

Smicksus

Created an animated short: BAKKIE PLEUR

Smicksus    11

Hi peeps!

For the last two weeks I have been working on this 3D animation I made in c4d and I thought to share it here. The animation is called Bakkie pleur which is a Dutch dialect word for a cup of coffee. This has been made for a school assignment in which we had to make a 3D animation in less than two weeks. Everything you see has been done in c4d except the grading and editing. Let me know what you think of it and I'm always happy to hear feedback :)

• Like 1

digitvisions    31

Hi, It's looking great considering you only had two weeks for animation and modelling.

Smicksus    11
24 minutes ago, digitvisions said:

Hi, It's looking great considering you only had two weeks for animation and modelling.

Thanks! yes 2 weeks is pretty short but it was lots of fun. I hope next time for more time so that I can focus more on texturing, modelling and animating

Decarlo    17

Ha!  I particularly love the alarm clock animation.  The shift in exposure when the camera moves through the window is a nice touch.  It's funny how we have to employ a lot of effects that are byproducts of physical cinematography.

frankm    9

Heh, cool.  Nice timing on the hand-bang at the end - and kudos for cranking the whole thing out in 2 weeks!