Guest dmarchitect

C4D Corona - Paris Apartment Scene

Guest dmarchitect

Hi Guys, I am just playing around with the free Paris Apartment by Slashcube. I have been rendering using the default setting included in the file and for a 1000px x 1000px it has taken 46 hours for the render to achieve 4 passes..... I must have done something wrong but I am using the scene exactly as it came when i downloaded in from the Corona site. Has anyone had similar issues?

Best

David

That is not right :)  I don't know what is going on there, but my machine gets to Pass 04 in 35 seconds.  All I did was switch cameras from the one it opened with to the view you see here (attached).  Nothing else.  My machine specs:  Windows 10 i7-6950 Ten Core, 64GB RAM (2) GTX 1080ti.  What hardware are you running?

Corona_paris_test.jpg

Hmmm, yeah something's very wrong. On my modest iMac it only takes 2 minutes to reach 4 passes.

I know there are multiple setups in that scene. Perhaps you have more than one turned on?

It's probably best to just re-download the scene and the latest corona build and go from there

• Like 1

Guest dmarchitect
  • Topic Author
  • Thanks for the reply. Ill check it out again tonight and give you an update with my specs. I have been using Corona on other similar scenes (albeit not quite as heavy) and have drastically improved render times. I suspect I have selected multiple setups or something similar that is throwing it off.... Ill check it tonight. 

Best

David