VECTOR    393

Welcome :)

digitvisions    59
  • Topic Author
  • The Texturing, Rigging, binding, and weighting completed, time for testing the rig and the bind.

pelican_12.jpg

pelican_14.jpg

• Like 1

digitvisions    59
  • Topic Author
  • 27 minutes ago, spiralstair said:

Could you say something about the S&T render settings you are using? Animation looks great btw

Hi, I don't think there were  any sepically complicated settings I used the S&T pencil material, the thickness was set to distance . material for the out lines and another standard c4d material applied . in the luminous channel I used fresnel . The original settings in the render of s&t were all turned off.

• Like 1

ABMotion    118

Really good work on all your pieces. Colors and style remind me a little of the 1930's cartoons by UB Iwerks ComiColor. Nice secondary animation going on with the Pelican too.

digitvisions    59
  • Topic Author
  • 11 hours ago, ABMotion said:
    11 hours ago, ABMotion said:

eally good work on all your pieces. Colors and style remind me a little of the 1930's cartoons by UB Iwerks ComiColor. Nice secondary animation going on with the Pelican too.

Thanks ABMotion, I was contemplating for awhile in what style direction to go, I think this style is begging to grow on me.

digitvisions    59
  • Topic Author
  • Hi, I have created some trees and hedges to add to the scene , i will post them here soon. I wanted to mention something that I wasn't aware of. In the last few days I was struggling to render to the picture viewer, render to viewport was fine,

after switching off one by one all the objects in the scene I figured it was the trees and hedges that I have created using

metaball. After making the metaball editable and swapping some of the models to standard mesh the problems was fixed. I hope this will help anyone using metaball for the first time like I was.