Sign in to follow this  
VECTOR

Vectron Toys - Brain dead banana

VECTOR    381

This is what happens when you eat someone's head! Barry the poor brain damaged banana, he is the first Vectron toys model, and the first in this series of fruits :D i've got some pretty messed up ideas for the next ones so i'll be starting on those after this one, temporary shading just to give it a bit of colour, still need to add legs, half of the top part of the banana that hasn't been bitten off, as well as add some thickness to the peel and inner details and general refining of the pose and shapes :D 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

ABMotion    90

Just a quick post to say I really like the Toy character modeling you've been working on in several posts. Really good, creative work.

VECTOR    381
  • Topic Author
  • 1 minute ago, ABMotion said:

Just a quick post to say I really like the Toy character modeling you've been working on in several posts. Really good, creative work.

:D thank you, i was just testing out some shaders and rendering set ups on some old models, trying to refine that process for these new models :D 

ABMotion    90

I'm relatively new around here, so missed the point they were older models. Apologies. I look forward to your new work as it comes up.

VECTOR    381
  • Topic Author
  • 1 minute ago, JonhyP said:

Wow man this looks amazing great job

:D thanks man 

VECTOR    381
  • Topic Author
  • 4 minutes ago, ABMotion said:

I'm relatively new around here, so missed the point they were older models. Apologies. I look forward to your new work as it comes up.

Oh no need to apologise, although those are old models, they are new renders if you get what i mean, the minion has just been sitting on my hard drive for ages unfinished, so i decided to finish that  and the fat guy was a previous project before this one, just with a new plastic shader :D 

VECTOR    381
  • Topic Author
  • 1 minute ago, ABMotion said:

You ever considered 3D printing these?

Yes! that is the idea eventually, to have these as actual real life toys/figures complete with nice a box/packaging etc 

• Like 1

VECTOR    381
  • Topic Author
  • bit more progress, still working on the bitten part :D

brain_dead_banana___vectron_toys_by_vect59fd20564c809_bananatoyrenderwire.thumb.jpg.225b747970b1af94c2ca91f0b3303a81.jpg