There'll be much C4Ding
And screens will be glowing
When renders are near
It's the most wonderful time
Yes the most wonderful time
Oh the most wonderful time
Of the year......

All,

It is that time of year again.  As I find out about special deals and promotions that always seem to come forth around Black Friday, I will post them here.    So far, I only have one (but it is early yet):

C4DZone - 50% off all plugins on 11/24/2017 ONLY.

I also certainly invite others to do the same as well.  Just a few things to remember when you post:

1. Include a link to the site.
  2. Be sure to specify the dates of the sale
  3. Be sure to include and coupon codes (if any)
  4. Mention the amount of the discount

Thanks,

Dave 

P.S. And in case anyone is wondering: Black Friday is traditionally the day after the US Thanksgiving Holiday (always held on the last Thursday of November -- which for this year is 11/23/2017) and the biggest shopping day of the year as people ramp up their spending for Christmas.  That is why it is called "Black" Friday because sales on that day put most retailers into the financial "black" (or profit) for the year.

• Like 2

VECTOR    393
6 minutes ago, 3D-Pangel said:

....It's the most wonderful time of the year
There'll be much C4Ding
And screens will be glowing
When renders are near
It's the most wonderful time
Yes the most wonderful time
Oh the most wonderful time
Of the year......

All,

It is that time of year again.  As I find out about special deals and promotions that always seem to come forth around Black Friday, I will post them here.    So far, I only have one (but it is early yet):

C4DZone - 50% off all plugins on 11/24/2017 ONLY.

I also certainly invite others to do the same as well.  Just a few things to remember when you post:

1. Include a link to the site.
  2. Be sure to specify the dates of the sale
  3. Be sure to include and coupon codes (if any)
  4. Mention the amount of the discount

Thanks,

Dave 

P.S. And in case anyone is wondering: Black Friday is traditionally the day after the US Thanksgiving Holiday (always held on the last Thursday of November -- which for this year is 11/23/2017) and the biggest shopping day of the year as people ramp up their spending for Christmas.  That is why it is called "Black" Friday because sales on that day put most retailers into the financial "black" (or profit) for the year.

They have some nice plugins over there, i go there from time to time, half price is even better :)

Zmotive    57

Wonder if MAXON will offer any special deals to people who haven't upgraded yet. Not sure what R19 adoption has been like thus far. I think mostly Black Friday deals at ToolFarm and elsewhere revolve around developer discounts but maybe we'll get lucky with a global discount of 15% or similar madness.

3D-Pangel    190
  • Topic Author
  • 20 hours ago, Zmotive said:

Wonder if MAXON will offer any special deals to people who haven't upgraded yet. Not sure what R19 adoption has been like thus far. I think mostly Black Friday deals at ToolFarm and elsewhere revolve around developer discounts but maybe we'll get lucky with a global discount of 15% or similar madness.

My personal hope is for a repeat of last years 20% off the MSA.  I was a bit concerned about purchasing back-to-back MSA's in the same year but it worked!  Saved myself $130 on this years Studio MSA....I just had to purchase it last November!

It may not happen as I would anticipate that the buzz on R20 as the "big one" creates no need for MAXON to offer a discount on a service agreement for next year....

....but then again, where is the Christmas spirit in that! 

C'mon MAXON...just imagine the look of joy on all the little kids faces when you give us a big fat 25% of even a 30% discount this year!!!  ;-)

Trust me...I would be singing "Thank you very much" in the streets if that should happen!

Dave

Zmotive    57

A 25% discount would definitely make me think twice about waiting till next year to upgrade but I'm as interested in sales on plugins as anything, including a couple AE plugins / upgrades I've been eyeing. 

Voytech    45

Boris FX Up to 50% Off All Products
    Plugins like Mocha, Sapphire and Continuum

Offer dates: From now to Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at midnight EST

50% off product bundles — all available options (nodelocked licenses only)

30% off all individual products — all available options (nodelocked licenses only)

http://borisfx.com/news/the-biggest-sale-of-the-year-up-to-50-off-everything/

• Like 1

Voytech    45

I just got this email :

Red Giants Year-End SALE !

Fantasizing about all of the great stuff you will buy on

December 5th at 40% off is highly encouraged.

Full licenses

Upgrades

Full Suites

Individual products

Academic store (which is already 50% off)

40% off everything

24 Hours Only!

Sale Starts: 12/5/17 at 08:00 AM PST.

Sales ends: 12/6/17 at 08:00 AM PST

https://www.redgiant.com/blog/2017/11/21/yes-a/

• Like 1

3D-Pangel    190
  • Topic Author
  • A few more Black Friday deals have just come in:

Model Collections:

Evermotion: 50% off on Black Friday on all model collections.  New Releases such as Archmodels vol. 192 and Archmodels vol. 193 will be discounted by 30% and they will cost €90. The rest of Evermotion products will be discounted by 50%!

The Pixel Lab: One week only (though they do NOT specifically state the dates of that week, I would assume Black Friday is a safe date).  

For 30% off anything (with the exception of Octane Lighting Essentials) use code: megasale30
    For 50% off the Mega-Pack use code: megasale50

Textures:

Motion Squared: Black Friday sale (but if you go to the site, the sale prices are listed now).  Various discounts on most products.  Some $24 texture packs list for $9.  $50 Cinema 4D Car Paint and LIght Kit listed for $24.  Mega Bundle deals ($300+) for $99

ABMotion    118

HelloLuxx - 40% Off All Products - Friday, November 24th - Wednesday, November 29th 2017

Curious Animal40% Off All Products - Friday, November 24th - Monday, November 27th 2017

Cinemaplugins.com - 25% Off DEM Earth - Friday, November 24th - Monday, November 27th 2017

Zmotive    57
    On 11/20/2017 at 3:09 PM, ABMotion said:

25% off MAXON products - November 20 thru November 30:

https://www.toolfarm.com/blog/entry/sale_maxon_holiday_sale_save_over_920_on_c4d_studio_now_through_nov._30_201

NOTE (as usual): U.S. And Canada Sales only. Offer excludes MSA's.

That last part bummed me out. I thought we might get an MSA extension and discount on that as well but it's just the stand-alone upgrade cost. Still not bad though. Kudos to MAXON for doing the 25% thing.

Zmotive    57
    7 hours ago, Voytech said:

I just got this email :

Red Giants Year-End SALE !

Fantasizing about all of the great stuff you will buy on

December 5th at 40% off is highly encouraged.

Full licenses

Upgrades

Full Suites

Individual products

Academic store (which is already 50% off)

40% off everything

24 Hours Only!

Sale Starts: 12/5/17 at 08:00 AM PST.

Sales ends: 12/6/17 at 08:00 AM PST

https://www.redgiant.com/blog/2017/11/21/yes-a/

This was the other one I was hoping for. Nice. Very nice. Trapcode V14 upgrade shall be mine.