I'm running C4D Studio R19 with nVidia quadro boards and Octane Render for C4D. When I purchased and installed the Road Trip HDRI collection from GSG, HDRIlink worked as advertised.  I then purchased the entire GSG HDRI collection and installed all 8 folders. Now nothing works except for the sample collection that came with HDRIlink. Although all 8 folders appear in the dropdown selection box, no thumbnails are seen for any. I'm using latest versions of HDRIlink and the HDRI collection.  These have been deleted and reloaded several times exactly following the video tutorial supplied with HDRIlink. GSG people have been very helpful in trying to track this down, but as yet have not solved it.  Any Ideas?  

Any ideas?

I'm having similar problems with the HDRI packs, but with the HDRI studio. In R18 HDRI Studio worked fine, but the road trip pack didn't load from the HDRI Browser properly, and kept asking me to reinstall HDRI Studio every time I tried to select one. Then in R19, I installed HDRI Studio again, and this time it just doesn't show at all in Cinema, despite being in the same relative path as it was in R18.

These things are very hard for anyone other than GSG to diagnose because installation is only ever a case of moving a folder or two to one of 2 directories - either the program directory/plugins or user/appdata/roaming/MAXON/version/plugins. If like me, it doesn't work in either of those locations, really what else can we do, other than report it and hope the GSG guys have the answer ?

I have reported it, but nobody has come up with an answer so far in my case, although to be fair to them, I haven't massively pursued it as I've been busy on other stuff that doesn't need it.

Sorry that's not more help, but at least you know you're not alone in having problems with GSG kit...

CBR

One suggestion to try is going to Preferences then click the Open Preferences Folder... button, then go to the Prefs>Cache folder. Delete BrowserDB file and/or the browser.prf file and now restart Cinema 4D. This clears any content browser cache and therefore may help resolve your issue.

To actually completely clean, if you can uninstall HDRILink, delete the BrowserDB/browser.prf files as above and then reinstall HDRILink.

As @Cerbera said though, if it doesn't work as it should, really GSG should be resolving this with you.

To add to the above, if you can find the actual location of the .libd files (I assume that's what they are), you could also try adding the paths manually in Preferences under Files>Texture Paths section.