Sign in to follow this  
VECTOR

Hard surface practice - Tie Interceptor

That a looking very smart, looking forward to the textured version :)

• Topic Author
  • 53 minutes ago, Twizzle said:

That a looking very smart, looking forward to the textured version :)

ah thank you! mee too should be epic

On 1/30/2018 at 2:02 PM, VECTOR said:

Just a quick clay turntable, while the models being textured :D

WOW, that is truly amazing.  the detail and modeling is simply humbling.  very well done.

• Topic Author
  • 6 minutes ago, bobc4d said:

WOW, that is truly amazing.  the detail and modeling is simply humbling.  very well done.

Ah thank you Bob! very nice of you to say :D

Holy sh** man ! i amazing work, i haven't been on in a while and look at that. truly great work ! 

• Topic Author
  • 50 minutes ago, kitefly said:

Holy sh** man ! i amazing work, i haven't been on in a while and look at that. truly great work ! 

Thank you! i'm actually quite surprised how well received this models been, it turned far better than i thought it would :D

This is inspring work. I'm not really surprised that this is received well. Great details, great topology, great result!

Cheers,

contrafibbularities

• Topic Author
  • 1 hour ago, contrafibbularities said:

This is inspring work. I'm not really surprised that this is received well. Great details, great topology, great result!

Cheers,

contrafibbularities

Cheers man! it was quite an unsatisfying project for me, not really particularly difficult,  just so much detail that it gets quite tedious and boring after hours of adding tiny little bits and pieces all over the place, especially seeing as a lot of the details and greebly bits where either modified from the movie version or completely redesigned from scratch, as i wanted this tie to be my own modified version of the original, so i was pretty annoyed when i found out the other day that someone on another forum had been stealing my greeble redesignes and passing them off for their own work! :angry:still it's quite nice to have in the portfolio, i think everyone should have one ;) 

WOW,very detailed . The object is wonderful. 

• Topic Author
  • 1 hour ago, trekki said:

WOW,very detailed . The object is wonderful. 

Thanks man !

@Vector

Yes, definitely an object to put in one's portfolio! All I can say is I wish it would boil down to being "tedious". :-) Long way to go before I can pull off something that beautiful.

I understand it is annoying to find people stealing from you. Don't let it keep you from creating more great art work. It's not worth it wasting any time on being annoyed. I'm sure you'll be adding more and more amazing models to your portfolio while guys like that will probably be stuck forever trying to find someone they can rip off. It's a small world, the frauds will be discovered eventually. While you are builidng a reputation, he will ruin his. Keep up the great work!

Cheers,

contrafibbularities

• Topic Author
  • Yea true , just annoying when they put it in a kitbash kit that they will potentially be making money from. there's really nothing realistically that can be done to stop it, it's just makes you less eager to share your work around i guess. idk man those architectural models you've been posting are pretty nice! i've dabbled with trying some of that out myself but not got around to it yet :D