VECTOR

Hard surface practice - Tie Interceptor

Ah, he's one of those who are not just ripping off the designs but also trying to sell them. That's just great. Yeah, I imagine it's difficult to do something about it. I probably shouldn't say that because I don't really want to encourage you, but I wouldn't blame you if you decided not to share your work (and wireframes) anymore. It would be a pity though. Like all modelers I really enjoy looking at meshes as clean superbly done as yours.  

Thanks for your kind words on my architectural models! :-) I'm sure yours will have me drooling all over the place. With your skills you can do a lot more regarding details than I am capable of right now. I'm definitely looking forward to  seeing some architecture from you!! :-)

Cheers,

contrafibbularities

VECTOR    530
  • Topic Author
  • 1 hour ago, contrafibbularities said:

Ah, he's one of those who are not just ripping off the designs but also trying to sell them. That's just great. Yeah, I imagine it's difficult to do something about it. I probably shouldn't say that because I don't really want to encourage you, but I wouldn't blame you if you decided not to share your work (and wireframes) anymore. It would be a pity though. Like all modelers I really enjoy looking at meshes as clean superbly done as yours.  

Thanks for your kind words on my architectural models! :-) I'm sure yours will have me drooling all over the place. With your skills you can do a lot more regarding details than I am capable of right now. I'm definitely looking forward to  seeing some architecture from you!! :-)

Cheers,

contrafibbularities

idk if he will sell them i just know that it's going in a kit, and the guy literally copied it detail for detail, didn't even bother to try and change it, to rub salt into the wound i also tried to offer some friendly modelling advice regarding something he recorded himself making, he straight up ignored me, and the next time i go on the forum theres some of my parts in his daily modelling thread! but as you say there's nothing that can be done to prevent it really other than not sharing anything, which kinda sucks when you get excited to share something new and cool you've been working on. 

bobc4d    121
    On 2/25/2018 at 5:01 AM, VECTOR said:

Yea true , just annoying when they put it in a kitbash kit that they will potentially be making money from. there's really nothing realistically that can be done to stop it, it's just makes you less eager to share your work around i guess. idk man those architectural models you've been posting are pretty nice! i've dabbled with trying some of that out myself but not got around to it yet :D 

it sucks someone doing that, I just don't get people but I am a firm believer in karma so at some point he will get his.

VECTOR    530
  • Topic Author
  • 4 hours ago, bobc4d said:

it sucks someone doing that, I just don't get people but I am a firm believer in karma so at some point he will get his.

It really does Bob. Yea me too, hopefully it won't that much of a wait ;)

• Like 1