• “Great art picks up where nature ends.”  Marc Chagall 

Sign in to follow this  
Igor

Happy New 2018 & 50000 members mark!!

Happy-New-Year-Images-Wallpaper.jpg

Hey folks,

just wanted to say Happy New 2018 to all members, I really wish you all nice and steady new year!!

We are now a community of 50000 members which is really unexpected and great if we take into consideration that we had 2y ago just approx. 14000 members. I would like to thanks all the members who are helping run this community...to name few, @Cerbera, @Rectro, @VECTOR, @ABMotion, @everfresh, @bezo @westbam and all  others which I didn't mention here, I am really sorry if I didn't include someone that deserves to be here (Cerbera, Vector...please feel free to add anyone who I might forgot).

Unfortunately, I am not able to spend much time here as my health isnt the best in past 3 months so its hard to follow what going on all the time. Lets hope 2018 will be better.

For the next year we are planning to add some more new stuff, but we will discuss later about that. For now, enjoy your time here if you can and stay well my fellow artists! :cowboypistol:

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

And let's not forget to say a massive thank you to @Igor and @HSrdelic for taking this place on and doing great things with it , and to @3DKiwi as well for starting it in the first place, and to MAXON, without whom none of us would be here :)

Have a great new year everyone, and may your polygons be extra shiny (and 4 sides) in 2018 :)

CBR

Happy New Year to all that are already there and to everyone as they get there!!  Still got a little less than 10hrs before we reach the new year!

Thanks to @Igor all the admin, and all the mods for keeping the cafe going.

Ah yes Happy new year to everyone, Especially @Cerbera and @Rectro for all their knowledge, and cerbera for all his jedi problem solving skills :D 

Thank you @Igor, you have done a good job here, and am chuffed so many new members have joined,  wish you better health for 2018.  Thanks to all you guys that contribute, you know who you are :signthankspin:.

Dan

Happy New Year, and congrats with the 50000 members.

Happy new year to all as well. You really did a great job maintaining this forum and 2018 will even be better.

Happy new year to all members of C4DCafe, hope everybody will find here what is looking for and give the helping hand each other.

Because members  are what improve and make c4dcafe better...

Happy New Year. I hope 2018 is filled with lots of great things for you all.

I am very honored and appreciate being mentioned in the list with all of you. I'm not sure I've earned that yet as I'm still new around here, but thank you :)

This forum is one of the best and it's because of the people mentioned here that make it that way and share knowledge graciously in the way they do.

Congratulations on 50,000!

New Year's day here already in New Zealand. Happy New Year to all the cafe members :)

Re 50,000 members. I actually used to delete inactive members and had a modification that deleted anyone that hadn't visited the cafe in the previous 12 months if they had no forum posts. Reason being is having a large membership slows the server down and the database is much larger and can make taking database backups problematic. Had I not done this the cafe would in fact be showing over 220,000 members (Just hover over the name of a new member to see their member number). But anyway well done. It's great to see the cafe still going strong. I think 2018 is going to be an interesting year for C4D users. Hopefully R20 is the big one with the new core and I'm predicting it will be.

Cheers

Nigel / 3DKiwi

Hey @3DKiwi, I was going to ask you of your prediction on R20. There you are. Looking forward to your epic review and the much heralded comeback to C4D land!!

Happy New Year.