i i need help to create thinking particles from dynamic collisions with fracture voroni  like this video ,, but with fracture voroni " 

"

Can you explain with more information about what you're trying to do?

If you just want Voronoi Fracture to crack only when a sphere hits the pieces, add Simulation Tags>Rigid Body tags to the Sphere and the Voronoi Fracture, then under the Dynamics tab change Trigger to On Collision so it only breaks when then Sphere hits the pieces.

• Topic Author
  • 10 minutes ago, ABMotion said:

Can you explain with more information about what you're trying to do?

If you just want Voronoi Fracture to crack only when a sphere hits the pieces, add Simulation Tags>Rigid Body tags to the Sphere and the Voronoi Fracture, then under the Dynamics tab change Trigger to On Collision so it only breaks when then Sphere hits the pieces.

no my friend ,, i know that , i want to generate thinking particles every time the fracture voroni fragmens hits each other or hits any thing to create smoke 

This isn't exactly what you're asking for, but is a basic version that might help you achieve what you want:

1. Convert the Voronoi Fracture using right-click Current State to Object
    2. Add Simulation Tag>Rigid Body to the Null that contains all the fractured pieces. Under Collision tab, change Inherit Tag to Apply Tag to Children and Individual Elements to All.
    3. Add Xpresso to Voronoi Fracture Null, follow the tutorial you linked to i the first post using the Dynamics Collision and PStorm nodes, but instead of the Sphere node on the left, add ObjectList node and connect Instance to Object A and then drag all the Voronoi pieces under the Voronoi Fracture Null to the Iteration List for the ObjectList node in the Attributes panel

• Topic Author
  • 2 hours ago, ABMotion said:

This isn't exactly what you're asking for, but is a basic version that might help you achieve what you want:

1. Convert the Voronoi Fracture using right-click Current State to Object
    2. Add Simulation Tag>Rigid Body to the Null that contains all the fractured pieces. Under Collision tab, change Inherit Tag to Apply Tag to Children and Individual Elements to All.
    3. Add Xpresso to Voronoi Fracture Null, follow the tutorial you linked to i the first post using the Dynamics Collision and PStorm nodes, but instead of the Sphere node on the left, add ObjectList node and connect Instance to Object A and then drag all the Voronoi pieces under the Voronoi Fracture Null to the Iteration List for the ObjectList node in the Attributes panel

i know this way , but i need the fracture vorini to stay as it is without converting it to a state object , cuz there is stuff i cant do after i convert