TheOtherOne

WASD moves in Cinema 4D - Noclip

TheOtherOne    5

Heyo!

Recently I came up with that ,,idea,, of using WASD keys for navigating in C4D. Since I'm using ArchiCad a lot( where that feature is a available) I found that extremely useful and convenient. Don't get me wrong though. I love navigation in C4D with 1, 2, 3 keys. But in some casesit would be so great for having that feature. Interior for example- while zooming, as reference Cinema takes the object that I'm pointing on and sometimes it's ok but sometimes it behaves weird. 
What is great in ArchiCad it just takes clicking one button in order to go from standard navigating to the WASD combination( Space bar to fly up and Ctrl to fly down as well).
What do you guys think? Because I want to give it a try and send some feedback to the MAXON.
But at first I wanted to do some research. 

Cerbera    1,385

You know about Virtual Walkthrough mode, right ? Where you use WASD keys to navigate the scene ?!

Well, you do now :) To be fair, that is merely what is says on tin - a virtual walkthrough designed primarily to help with game level design, so it may not behave exactly as you want, but it will be worth a look I would have thought...

CBR

• Like 1

Cerbera    1,385

You're welcome :) It's not one of Cinema's more well-known features...

But no need to delete the thread - might be useful for someone else, as it's very helpfully titled.

CBR

• Like 1