Sign in to follow this  
ghita

1-1 in person training request

Hi, 

I'm a 3d modeller and animator based in west London.

I come from a 3D background (Product Design BA) and I took a MAXON certified beginner and intermediate course of C4D so I have a fairly good understanding of the software but I am completely new to Thinking Particles, Mograph and Xpresso.

I am looking for a person who would be able to come to my office, located in Park Royal, and able to teach me the more advanced C4D tools listed above.

Does anybody know of someone who could do this?

Thanks! 

Ghita 

As it's a paid position I've moved this to the Job line, which will help you find someone faster...

CBR

Hi. Not interested on position but I think it would be fair to drop the Thinking Particles on to your learning list. It hasn't been updated in years and there are few references on it and even so few people uses it. 

Its better off to use xParticles instead. 

• Topic Author
  • On 13/01/2018 at 1:00 PM, bentraje said:

Hi. Not interested on position but I think it would be fair to drop the Thinking Particles on to your learning list. It hasn't been updated in years and there are few references on it and even so few people uses it. 

Its better off to use xParticles instead. 

Thank you for the heads up but the X particles plugin is a good 600£ so I would prefer learning Xpresso atm...

44 minutes ago, ghita said:

Thank you for the heads up but the X particles plugin is a good 600£ so I would prefer learning Xpresso atm..

For realistic ; fluid,smoke,and fire simulation i would recommend learning Blender.