Hey, you need a renderfarm? If that's the case, make sure you check this topic for more info! 

GSwartz

Studio MSA Price Increase

Rectro    705
2 minutes ago, Simmy said:

So it has.....I hope there isn't another increase in march then or its out pacing my wage rise by quite some margin

I hope that a deal pops up then Il grab 2 years and forget about it, I wont be able to do it again.  The way things are in the UK everything is outpacing the avg wage, many working class people having to go to food banks, that just says it all. 

Dan

Simmy    63
40 minutes ago, Rectro said:

I hope that a deal pops up then Il grab 2 years and forget about it, I wont be able to do it again.  The way things are in the UK everything is outpacing the avg wage, many working class people having to go to food banks, that just says it all. 

Dan

Very true. Good shout about the deals. That would help so I will keep an eye out

bezo    536

My MSA will expire in last may, but currently can´t buy new MSA for lower price as emailed me my local distributor. As long time MSA user don´t understand why...

In fact MSA "expired" in moment when arrived R19. Now I´m on latest version and my current MSA not cover R20.

Strange politics...