Hey, you need a renderfarm? If that's the case, make sure you check this topic for more info! 

HSrdelic

Crypto donations

HSrdelic    2,774

Hi everyone

As you saw in recent months, popularity of Cafe is rising rapidly and we have more members than ever. Cost of hosting, domain, forum software and manpower needed to run the backend is constantly growing. We expect massive increase of members in following period, especially around the end of the year, therefore, from today Cafe is accepting donations via crypto currencies. If you are a silent bitcoin millionaire, now is the time to help us run Cafe smoothly :)

Even the smallest contribution makes a difference so if you have some coins to spare we will certainly put them to good use and make the site even better.  We will create a badge for contributors but will also respect if you want to make an anonymous donation - Thank you all!

Here are the addresses for coins in which we can accept donations

Bitcoin 

1GpXQWLm4bi3JRCFWApXwB7un2qAxhFfrQ

Ethereum

0xd3895610561afc75101c7e6e3f138c2cffc501ae

Bitcoin Cash

1GpXQWLm4bi3JRCFWApXwB7un2qAxhFfrQ

ADA Cardano DdzFFzCqrhst6F8G91PhLNvuS4HAgUoPo956cDn3xPnLLbWD5Vyw4mM6C8mFUj32Renng4RQopvCogM6n3NV4ASB7Hou2APTNqZCZnfY

• Haha 2

Ayush    3

I'm no silent bitcoin millionaire :) ...but is there any other way in which one could help? In terms of development maybe the frontend or anything else that helps the forum? Be happy to help that way!

Thanks

Igor    514
7 minutes ago, Ayush said:

I'm no silent bitcoin millionaire :) ...but is there any other way in which one could help? In terms of development maybe the frontend or anything else that helps the forum? Be happy to help that way!

Thanks

That would be great, but the question is do you know IPS software so you could do something bigger, like customizing gallery to be more useful? :)

Cerbera    1,973
7 minutes ago, Igor said:

That would be great, but the question is do you know IPS software so you could do something bigger, like customizing gallery to be more useful? :)

Or fixing the 'submit' button so it can't be pressed more than once ! ;)

CBR

Ayush    3
54 minutes ago, Igor said:

It is doable... But from what I saw on the IPSFocus website, I understand that there is no/very little coding required? Correct me if I'm wrong. If coding is required then I only have experience in web design : CSS, HTML, JS among others.