Is there any way to reverse pose morph strength in C4D. I'm working on a project so I'm using pose morph tag for lip animation so strength 100 is smile pose and 0 is the rest position so is there any way to reverse this so that i can save my time i don't want to repeat the whole process again.

ffab68b866b49dae4e816b1b793601e0.png

Yes. Although you can't drag the slider into negative values you can get it there with the little white arrows by the value box. Minus values predictably do the opposite of what the positive strength does, so this is probably what you are looking for...

CBR

As CBR said manually put it to a negative 100 to reverse the morph, but to add to this right click and select from pop up menu "To Mesh"  This is make a duplicate mesh on its current state. 

Turn visibility off for the new mesh created to avoid confusion.  Put the morph back to +100 where it was originally.   Make a new morph, open the advanced tab and drag the mesh you created into the target slot. Now to the right of the target slot  there is a little right hand arrow click it and choose clear.  You can now delete the duplicate mesh.  A new morph was created only you can use it with the usual +100 slider.

Dan.