Object dyn. >> current state to object

Cream

I have 4 spheres in an invisible sphere with dynamics, I want the state of those 4 spheres in an object but no matter how I do it they will always be the 4 original spheres without how the dynamics have transformed them. Current state to object obviously doesn't work - I have also tried backing them through the timeline with All Parameters enabled but they only had the movement backed into them.

Thanks!!

Screenshot of how I would need them with another screenshot of how the tags are set up on the objects:

Screen Shot 2018-02-07 at 10.01.36 AM copy.jpg

This will fail all the time those spheres remain primitives. These are the steps to fix that.

1. On frame 0, make the spheres editable

2. Bake the objects using dynamics cache

3. Go to desired frame / state of objects

4. Current State to Object, which will work now.

5. Delete the dynamics tag from the copy.

CBR