VECTOR    468

He's big, he's fat, he's Brian, revisiting this character, remodelled some parts, but mainly have been working on the proportions and a new semi realistic  skin material, he's also got a zombie vibe going on at the moment :D 

Fat Brian 1.0 

5a7f76b3700ea_rendertest5low.thumb.jpg.6cb421d6e309e97749d2108da204e36f.jpg

Fat Brian 2.0 

skin_test_4_b_by_vector3d-dc2rs2u.png foot.thumb.jpg.a14721de0b464ea427c3dd116242fcf9.jpg 5a7f776f2f345_bod2.thumb.jpg.00819ffe0f2143e789dad35a07cb7146.jpg 5a7f776cdb44b_bod1.thumb.jpg.f3a7bb87668388e93afb4a13ad8a1681.jpg

• Like 1

Cerbera    1,514

This is a perfect example of cognitive dissonance. I'm suitably repulsed by the form, but the topology is sooo attractive it doesn't matter :)

CBR

VECTOR    468
  • Topic Author
  • 5 hours ago, Cerbera said:

This is a perfect example of cognitive dissonance. I'm suitably repulsed by the form, but the topology is sooo attractive it doesn't matter :)

CBR

ALL that lovely flab! 

Twizzle    16

:ohmy: Title says it all I suppose :lol:  If I may say it does make a change from the usual style of characters that you generally see... nice job 

VECTOR    468
  • Topic Author
  • 16 minutes ago, Twizzle said:

:ohmy: Title says it all I suppose :lol:  If I may say it does make a change from the usual style of characters that you generally see... nice job 

HA yea i can't imagine big fat men are in much demand :D i've made a jason style hockey mask for him, looking at making a chainsaw and an apron to go with it which should be fun :D 

• Haha 1