Cerbera

Cinema 4D-Specific Keyboard

For those of you not on the MAXON Twitter feed, here's a new shiny keyboard from LogicKeyboard, with C4D literally written all over it !

More about that over here.

It's £90 in the UK, which seems a little steep, but that might mean it's really well built and I suppose we have to pay more because we're a comparatively smaller market.

CBR

• Like 2

Haha, well this kind of thing is cool if you only use one program on your computer I guess :)

I wonder what they key action is like. Personally I like mechanical switches. If I'd have to buy a new keyboard now I'd get a nice "gaming" keyboard like a Steelseries, completely programmable, full RGB light, with extra macro buttons :) (I've got an old Steelkeys 6G which doesn't have any special features but it feels great and is built like a tank)

• Topic Author
  • 2 hours ago, King of Snake said:

Haha, well this kind of thing is cool if you only use one program on your computer I guess :)

I wonder what they key action is like. Personally I like mechanical switches. If I'd have to buy a new keyboard now I'd get a nice "gaming" keyboard like a Steelseries, completely programmable, full RGB light, with extra macro buttons :) (I've got an old Steelkeys 6G which doesn't have any special features but it feels great and is built like a tank)

Funnily enough, after years of putting up with  constantly typing the wrong thing in the dark, I ordered a brand new, but generic illuminated keyboard just yesterday, goddammit !!! And then I see this today :)

CBR

• Like 1