VECTOR

Hard surface practice - Robocop wip

Back on the Hard surface work, this time up it's robocop, here's a couple of shots of the very early early stages, building the head. still playing with proportions, mainly the face. updates to come :D

3.thumb.jpg.9252235ab9cc142af09f6ff2718d20f6.jpg4.thumb.jpg.0ba71d9eff43e0b6dc0c7d19e5e5f8ad.jpg2.thumb.jpg.0e72cd88ef0004247733333c9d2ba62f.jpg1.thumb.jpg.7bfec6ca2dcee0970abd25e6bb0bce8f.jpg

• Like 4

• Topic Author
  • 1 hour ago, virtualzapp said:

Nice topology

Thank you :D

• Topic Author
  • 1 hour ago, EAlexander said:

Is this going to be the original or the Vitaly remake? 

This is the original 1987 version, i like the remake version too but you can't beat the original :D

AGREED! Robocop is one of the BEST movies from 1987 (Predator, Lost Boys and Princess Bride all take honors). That reboot was alright..........like going to the Quickie Mart on the corner for a burrito- it fixes that immediate hunger-but nothing beats the food cart. 

....and you model is good too.

• Topic Author
  • 7 hours ago, Monstrphil said:

AGREED! Robocop is one of the BEST movies from 1987 (Predator, Lost Boys and Princess Bride all take honors). That reboot was alright..........like going to the Quickie Mart on the corner for a burrito- it fixes that immediate hunger-but nothing beats the food cart. 

....and you model is good too.

Yea the original was just badass, the second was also good, the third was just an insult to the entire series, once he got a jetpack i was out. thanks haven't done anymore to him lately, i really should.