I decided to give an older project another go as I thought it might benefit from advances in C4D and improvement in my skillset. I am including one of the original Nostro-dumbass shorts for reference below but I'll be deleting it soon . The predictions are from Criswell, a fraud.. I mean clairvoyant from the 50s you might have seen in the film "Plan Nine From Outer Space". They were so weird I thought I would have a friend do a voice and record a series of them and then practice character animation. 

The original puppet was really primitive and I fought  the rig tooth and nail the entire time making it. As you can see, it didn't even have legs! 

5aa14d5156ba2_ScreenShot2018-02-21at05_58_35.thumb.png.ab9b9197b1a1a25600f14d699580f0eb.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Topic Author
  • 5 hours ago, Twizzle said:

I like the 'error' when you can see the mic, nice job ::):

Thanks! He hits the skull at the end and moves it over a bit as well. I have a few projects I think would profit from an update, maybe I'll redo more. 

I must have missed this one.  I like it, cute and moves along at a good clip.  I love the character

• Topic Author
  • 11 hours ago, bobc4d said:

I must have missed this one.  I like it, cute and moves along at a good clip.  I love the character

Thanks! I did a version of this 10 years ago when I was trying to do humans better and wasn't happy with it, even though it won a small prize in a festival.  Originally there was too much set... a fake community TV station logo and a title card explains that this was supposed to be a show from the 50s staring a failed psychic ... WAY too much explaining for funny short animation. Your comment makes me think I made the right choice to speed it up in this version! 

• Like 1