Hey, you need a renderfarm? If that's the case, make sure you check this topic for more info! 

Sign in to follow this  
HSrdelic

Introduction to R19 Fracturing

HSrdelic    2,774

Cafe_logo_black_bckg.gif

Introduction to R19 Fracturing

R19_capture.png

Hi everyone :)

In this training you will learn how to use Fracturing in depth. Apart from common usage we will take it way out of it's comfort zone to achieve effects usually not associated with Fracturing at all. Lessons are designed in cumulative manner, meaning that we cover very basics and generator in depth, then crossing over to small projects where we apply all we learned. Upon finishing the training you will have formidable Fracturing skills.

Duration: 80 min

Price: 35€

STORE LINK: https://www.c4dcafe.com/ipb/store/product/14-intro-to-r19-fracturing/

01. Intro

02. Generator breakdown

03. Cubificator

04. Webmaster

05. Particle burst

06. Bar break

07. Rocks

08. Stairmaster

09. Drill

10. Keep pieces

11. Mesher

12. Disintegrate

Purchased tutorial can be found here  https://www.c4dcafe.com/ipb/forums/forum/182-available-tutorials-download-links-included/

Important! All members which were TD Master section subscribers have discounted price of 25€. For any problems you might have with the purchase, please contact @Igor on PM! 

• Like 2

Aluvio    0

Fantastic training, i loved your vertex pusher course and knew I love this. too bad i have to be member to buy but that is small thing. I buy td class also :)

HSrdelic    2,774
  • Topic Author
  • Thanks, glad you liked it! Unfortunately payments now go through Cafe store and it doesn't offer a way to purchase without membership. We are in talks with IPS to add this option :)