Hello everyone !
I would like to introduce you to my latest work with Cinema 4D.
Here is the link 

All animation of the characters was done manually. No motion capture.
Do not hesitate to ask me questions, criticisms and suggestions!
Thanks so much.

• Topic Author
  • The 12 basic animation principles to which you refer is an old piece from 1981.
    You can break all these rules once you've learned them.
    I could cite many films that have violated the basic rules but that is not my purpose.
    Today we have 2018 and have changed a lot of things in cinematic language.
    Way to "animate" immediately radical and revolutionary changes.
    You should update yourself.
    Best regards

Respectfully, @HSrdelic is absolutely right. It's important to master the basics before attempting to break the rules. 

I think the camera animation could be developed more - you have put a lot of work into the models and scenery, more time developing the shots would give this a big lift. possibly fewer, more precise shots would have a bigger impact than the longer version

Wow, I expected short animation training and it is quite a long video. How much time did it take you to render it? Did you use GI or "faked" it?

On 12.4.2018 at 5:24 PM, brzezinski said:

The 12 basic animation principles to which you refer is an old piece from 1981.
    I could cite many films that have violated the basic rules but that is not my purpose.
    Best regards

wow :ohmy::confused::lol: 

On 12/04/2018 at 4:24 PM, brzezinski said:

The 12 basic animation principles to which you refer is an old piece from 1981.
    Best regards

I find your arrogance quite off-putting, also to be honest, although i have to commend you on the amount of work you've put into this, i found it extremely difficult to watch, and only managed a couple of minutes. You have A LONG way to go, so when someone tries to offer you some friendly constructive criticism, it would probably be a good idea to listen to it, it's all good talking about revolutionary changes, but to do that you would need to have mastered the basics, and by what you've posted here, you clearly haven't, V 

• Like 3

Disney's Twelve Basic Principles of Animation were introduced by the Disney animators Ollie Johnston and Frank Thomas in their 1981 book The Illusion of Life: Disney Animation.[a][1] Johnston and Thomas in turn based their book on the work of the leading Disney animators from the 1930s onwards, and their effort to produce more realistic animations. The main purpose of the principles was to produce an illusion of characters adhering to the basic laws of physics, but they also dealt with more abstract issues, such as emotional timing and character appeal.

• Topic Author
  • First, I apologize if I have offended anyone.
    Secondly, I do not accept the unfounded accusations, that I do not know 12 basic principles of animation.
    All of them have been used in places where I wanted, but not in other places.
    One thing is to say, I do not like animation, and one thing is to say you do not know the basics of animation.
    So many animations, made by the best animators in the world, I do not like them,
    often technically they are performed incorrectly.
    This does not mean that they do not know the basics of animation.
    I'm obviously not as good as they are, and I do not have the skills to do everything myself.
    I am a former circus artist, actor and director. I worked in the biggest circuses in the world
    as an acrobat and juggler. I worked as an actor in Polish and Italian films.
    I will be grateful, infinitely for any constructive criticism, that teaches me something.
    Best regards !

9 minutes ago, brzezinski said:

I will be grateful, infinitely for any constructive criticism, that teaches me something.

I think the problem we are having is that we can't quite believe you actually want characters to move like that - it is honestly unlike any human movement I have ever seen. Forgive me, a lot of it looks like early robots, so it's confusing to us when you try and defend that, and appear to have little regard for the animation principles on which all realistic character animation is built.

CBR

The animation and render could work as storyboard or previs, however it need better storytelling to work properly.

There is a few cool shots though.

But your piece need much work of storytelling, framing, photography, timing...and also animation. 

Keep it up!