Sign in to follow this  
czarnyrobert

Catalog of all C4D plugins

Hi guys!   

I've spent last 10 months working on a catalog of all plugins for Cinema 4D - it is ready now (more or less ;) )

CINEWEX - C4D PLUGINS CATALOG

It was designed for 4K screens, so please use Ctrl +- to scale it on smaller screens. 

It works fine on Chrome, Opera, IE. 

Firefox (new versions) sometimes fails to display all frames 

You can try to use Firefox in safe mode - close Firefox, then hold Shift and 2x click on Firefox icon - if it still doesn't help, click back and forth on the menus.

Let me know if you encounter any issues with this website and of course if you know about some C4D plugins that are missing.

(This must be a plugin that works in R19)

I hope you'll find it useful :)

Wow - what a job ! :) MUCH more than just a list, and very attractively done. Thank you for doing this  - very very helpful.

CBR

Agree....excellent work and a real valuable resource.  I hope you keep it maintained or get some compensation from somewhere to keep it maintained.  

I do have one issue though with the sample animations though....in particular Rebend Deformer: 

Capture.thumb.JPG.d19240b27b837bcc813c2f20383bb987.JPG

Really?  Can we find another example shape?  This is a family site after all!

Dave

31 minutes ago, 3D-Pangel said:

Agree....excellent work and a real valuable resource.  I hope you keep it maintained or get some compensation from somewhere to keep it maintained.  

I do have one issue though with the sample animations though....in particular Rebend Deformer: 

Capture.thumb.JPG.d19240b27b837bcc813c2f20383bb987.JPG

Really?  Can we find another example shape?  This is a family site after all!

Dave

Oh, I dunno - I doubt any harm will come to youngsters if they view this, and it will make the rest of us laugh ;)

I'd leave that right where it is !

CBR

5 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

Oh, I doubt any harm will come to youngsters if they view this, and it will make the rest of us laugh ;) I'd leave that right where it is !

CBR

You know you have been using Cinema 4D for too long when you find yourself saying this:  "Honey!!!  You better get here quickly!  The Rebend Deformer is finally kicking in!"

.....sorry...I couldn't resist.

Dave

this is where the missus raises her eyebrow and says "have you been using the stretch deformer again" ;-p lol

• Topic Author
  • Since some people complained about small fonts when using CINEWEX website on small screens, I have added a survey so you could express your opinion :
    - Keep current font size
    - Increase font size (as on Mesh Plugins Page)

So far there have been just a couple of votes. So please express your opinion.

If you do not want to give your e-mail in the poll, you can just write it here.

Reminder : if you can't see the  whole CINEWEX page, please just use Ctrl+- to scale it down smile.gif