CApruzzese    88
  • Topic Author
  • 1 hour ago, bobc4d said:

Sure you can ask him to narrate, just tell him you have a Cask of Amontillado to share :wackywink:

you have me thinking that's the next one... and I'll definitely ask him to narrate! He would work for alcohol anytime I'm thinking. LOL

• Haha 1

CApruzzese    88
  • Topic Author
  • UGH... bad news. I somehow over wrote the bedroom set with a scene from another project. I have to remake it from scratch.... joy. I guess it gives me an excuse to improve it. 

• What?! 1

bobc4d    113

oh man, that sucks well as you said you can improve it.  I look forward to seeing this. your work is so amazing.

CApruzzese    88
  • Topic Author
  • Couldn't let it go so I've been going full steam to re-create the room. made it simpler in some way, especially ridding the walls of extra polygons and simplifying the molding and windows. I still have to make the door frame and the door, but it's set up so a sliver of light can fall across the old man's eye on the bed. I added the old man in his wheelchair which let me find several weighting problems.

Screen Shot 2018-05-12 at 11.15.48.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-12 at 11.16.24.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-12 at 11.30.56.png

• Like 2

bobc4d    113

amazing rework with character in wheelchair.  thanks for showing overview on scene so we can see how you set it up

• Like 1

CApruzzese    88
  • Topic Author
  • On 2018-05-12 at 11:54 AM, bobc4d said:

amazing rework with character in wheelchair.  thanks for showing overview on scene so we can see how you set it up

You are the only one who cares to comment, but it seems a few other are looking  so I thought seeing the set up might be helpful. I think of these as little theatre pieces and the sets reflect that i think. 

• Like 1

CApruzzese    88
  • Topic Author
  • Working on the main guy. Needs to be rigged but I think he will work out OK. 

I'll have to make a policeman as well but when this guy can move about I'll be able to start animating . 

TTH_Man.jpg

bobc4d    113

Your character work is really good , I  like this new character

CApruzzese    88
  • Topic Author
  • Started animating. Coming across some rigging issues as always. Hard to know what's wrong I find until you actual start using the puppets in a project - then it jumps right out at you!  It's also a little hard getting into the gothic horror thing after my last 4 cartoon projects which were pretty free and wild in movement. 

TTH_clip05est.png

• Like 1

bobc4d    113

the hands look a bit too big for body but I love the long bony fingers, gives it that Nosferatu look. 

• Like 1

CApruzzese    88
  • Topic Author
  • 15 hours ago, bobc4d said:

the hands look a bit too big for body but I love the long bony fingers, gives it that Nosferatu look. 

So right.. I am not sure why that keeps happening. I swear I resize them every time I use the base model to make a new character but part way into each project - I suddenly notice they are monstrous!  LOL  I am getting better at making the figures but I still have so much to improve on. 

• Like 1