Sign in to follow this  
bass

Sketch disappeared from Content Browser

Hey all - I have the trial version of C4D R19 & I cant seem to find 'sketch' in the content browser ANYWHERE!! im trying to play around with sketch & toon, by adding the effect tags but I cant find them :(

Thanks for your time 

Liz 

my content browser.png

from tutorial.png

Do you know for sure that all these things come with the demo ? I suspect they don't, and actually arrive with the downloadable content when you buy the software...

CBR

• Topic Author
  • I have actually emailed MAXON to confirm this, thanks Cerbera.  Was hoping to test out these features before I make a purchase, hopefully I can.  Seems an expensive purchase if I cant achieve the desired results ... 

While we are on the topic if anyone knows any good techniques (other than sketch & toon & cel renderer) to create an illustrative style please let me know! 

2 hours ago, bass said:

While we are on the topic if anyone knows any good techniques (other than sketch & toon & cel renderer)

No, SnT and Cel Render IS pretty much how Cinema does illustrative style ! However I think I am right in suggesting that Cinema's SnT is probably the best thing there is to produce this sort of style within a principally 3D app. I am very confident it can cope with any graphics style you can possibly imagine ! :) Does take a bit of learning, as its scope is so vast, but once you know it well the sky is your limit there, especially given that you can combine it with regular rendering techniques...

CBR

• Topic Author
  • thank you for your input Cerbera 

• Topic Author
  • this is great thanks so much digitvisions :D